Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

So the queen girl I posted about a few pages back, might be a good idea to stay away from her. She doesn’t realize how much info she has out in public, but her Twitter is like her hookup venting page. When her friend supposedly died and she was mourning/at the funeral, she was making posts about a guy she hooked up with (funerals are good places to hook up I guess) and since then she’s been posting nonstop about guys reaching out to her/money she’s made. She also posted a picture of her inbox on social media about all of the guys reaching out to her. When I was talking to her she said she was getting her depo shot soon and then could go raw. She also said she’s had “tons of sugar daddies” and she’s not interested in getting to know people - just meeting up to smoke and have sex. Summer is only starting and I can only imagine how used up she’s gonna be by then end of it. Would’ve loved to smash but whatever - probably better off without. For anyone looking to hook up you might be best served getting straight to the point with her - tell her you want to hook up and see where she goes. She said “I usually charge 500, but for you I can do 300-350”. All of the hookups she’s posted so far were around 300, but a few guys she “finessed” for 100-200

So the queen girl I posted about a few pages back, might be a good idea to stay away from her. She doesn’t realize how much info she has out in public, but her Twitter is like her hookup venting page. When her friend supposedly died and she was mourning/at the funeral, she was making posts about a guy she hooked up with (funerals are good places to hook up I guess) and since then she’s been posting nonstop about guys reaching out to her/money she’s made. She also posted a picture of her inbox on social media about all of the guys reaching out to her. When I was talking to her she said she was getting her depo shot soon and then could go raw. She also said she’s had “tons of sugar daddies” and she’s not interested in getting to know people - just meeting up to smoke and have sex. Summer is only starting and I can only imagine how used up she’s gonna be by then end of it. Would’ve loved to smash but whatever - probably better off without. For anyone looking to hook up you might be best served getting straight to the point with her - tell her you want to hook up and see where she goes. She said “I usually charge 500, but for you I can do 300-350”. All of the hookups she’s posted so far were around 300, but a few guys she “finessed” for 100-200
What’s the screenname age listed town?

100% looking at her profile right now. You guys know the search is wonky sometimes. You can try searching “mixed”. With less specific criteria
Absolutely no hits with 20, ny (broad or exactly ny), mixed, all bodytypes, specific body types,
What a dump of a site. They keep changing the interface, and you pay 90 bucks amount the for the shittiest search engine on the planet.

Absolutely no hits with 20, ny (broad or exactly ny), mixed, all bodytypes, specific body types,
What a dump of a site. They keep changing the interface, and you pay 90 bucks amount the for the shittiest search engine on the planet.
Yeah, sorry. That’s literally her info. You can try within 10-25 miles or something. Might find it then. She’s actually located in queens, but her location is listed as ny. There are still women people list here that I haven’t been able to find for weeks/months, so idk what to tell you lol

Yes she told me something like that. And that shes not going let him stop her from being happy. Hahaha omg seems like we got similar taste in these crazy females lol.
You seeing her currently? She actually hasn't been responding to my the last several days. I text her on Monday that I was mailing her key to her bc obviously us meeting up wasn't working and she was freaking out about the key. Then today i asked if she got it but she didn't respond again.

You seeing her currently? She actually hasn't been responding to my the last several days. I text her on Monday that I was mailing her key to her bc obviously us meeting up wasn't working and she was freaking out about the key. Then today i asked if she got it but she didn't respond again.
Nah we just text. I was suppose to meet her the other day but i had to cancel.