Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Talked to her back n forth a bit in the past. She wanted to meet for lunch and drinks but had to cancel because of work. Looks like a milf to have fun with. She's a total freak into ropes and dom stuff. She's also on fetlife and even has some crazier pics there!! But you didn't hear it from me lol.
I saw her getting banged out by some younger guys at LI swinger events a few years back. Was not interested in me then or even now on SA.

Watching the Bronx Blasian document her abortion on Snap chat makes me want to use rubbers.
yeah i'm assuming it's her boyfriend (that she doesn't have) that's with her this whole process, but she's "documenting for any females curious about the process". It doesn't help that she's incredibly dramatic about every aspect of her life, so it's hard to tell exactly how it's going, other than she just shoved a bunch of pills up herself. her post from the other day "at shake shack thinking of having an abortion or keeping it". why broadcast it to all of your friends and family that's following you? lol she probably wasn't even showing, she's only 6 weeks pregnant.

The generational divide comparing myself to some of these 20 somethings is more like a century divide. I shake my head at their ineptitude and total lack of responsibility. Their ego's are so inflated, it's too the point of nauseam. It's the "Look at Me, Look at Me Generation"

just had a 22 YO bitch ghost me. we confirmed last night 7pm, had 9am meet up set and no show, not reading texts. so likely overslept. this was 3rd time she bailed since first meet. guessing i was her 7th option. done... and got another bitch who wants me to drive 45 minutes and get room and give her above fair donation! was like... get your ass to my hood and knock 100 off donation... PASS.

just had a 22 YO bitch ghost me. we confirmed last night 7pm, had 9am meet up set and no show, not reading texts. so likely overslept. this was 3rd time she bailed since first meet. guessing i was her 7th option. done... and got another bitch who wants me to drive 45 minutes and get room and give her above fair donation! was like... get your ass to my hood and knock 100 off donation... PASS.
These bitches aren't waking up that early lol.

Best I’ve ever had; I wanted to see her again but she wouldn’t budge on the condom use... really wanted to experience that raw! It was so good I still may go back.
I am going back for more despite her need for condom. She is more dependable than some of the flakey ladies.And I want to try 2 rounds of fun need more time.Maybe after she knows someone awhile the BBFS is available

has anyone connected with Shore bby in NYC. expensive but stunning.
She’s been on past few years. I’ve been messaging her every now and then to see if she responds for the past couple of months and hasn’t replied, since then I stopped. I’ve chatted before with some girls similar to her figure all stating they only do at least 800 and up. Passed on those too. Good luck if you end up setting something up with her.

She’s been on past few years. I’ve been messaging her every now and then to see if she responds for the past couple of months and hasn’t replied, since then I stopped. I’ve chatted before with some girls similar to her figure all stating they only do at least 800 and up. Passed on those too. Good luck if you end up setting something up with her.
i have a good rap, and been talking to her for almost a year. she discovered her worth and increased her asking amount by alot. also claimed she had a guy giving her $15k/month but was such a douche she ended it (and i believe her) got her lined up for monday, for a reasonable amount.

If it makes you feel better my 21 year blond from yesterday ghosted me we was suppose to meet around 1pm and went silent, the free one from today ended up having her period lol and Its looking kinda dry for tomorw also lol.

If it makes you feel better my 21 year blond from yesterday ghosted me we was suppose to meet around 1pm and went silent, the free one from today ended up having her period lol and Its looking kinda dry for tomorw also lol.
damn dude. yeah real bummer. hoping my new 20 YO in NYC doesnt bail monday cause i lost like 7 of my top 10 sluts in last 2 weeks