Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Can someone take this one of my hands lol $$mizzzfoxyroxy$$. Starting to annoy me lol. Damage is usually 150$ . decent head and riding skills, quick and convenient. Good for a quick hit n run. Enjoy ya fkn animals!! Lol. And dont be a bitch ass mthrkr and be like "oh some guy says you charge him 150" .. Negotiate your own #s .

Can someone take this one of my hands lol $$mizzzfoxyroxy$$. Starting to annoy me lol. Damage is usually 150$ . decent head and riding skills, quick and convenient. Good for a quick hit n run. Enjoy ya fkn animals!! Lol. And dont be a bitch ass mthrkr and be like "oh some guy says you charge him 150" .. Negotiate your own #s .
Just sent her this message “my buddy gold said your good to go for 125” lol

I was talking with princess moved to text and she sent me a couple of pics; I was also talking to $$heyimcali944$$ she sent me a couple of pics also one of which was the same as one of the ones sent by princess. She claimed they’re friends and sometime do doubles
I think Cali was arrested similar to $$scarlett$$

If she drives an Audi that’s her.
If you look closely at calis SA picture, she has a tattoo on the inner part of her elbow which match this girl (I know personally) she did get indicted on the charges so to my fellow jackals, please be careful. She has been clean due to legal mandates but who knows with these hos. Article for reference: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsday.com/amp/long-island/crime/women-charged-overdose-1.17398399

If you look closely at calis SA picture, she has a tattoo on the inner part of her elbow which match this girl (I know personally) she did get indicted on the charges so to my fellow jackals, please be careful. She has been clean due to legal mandates but who knows with these hos. Article for reference: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsday.com/amp/long-island/crime/women-charged-overdose-1.17398399
saw her and def its her. calls herself Maggie when u meet in person and drove an Audi. she clean now and has crazy body.

Think I found her social media looks like she has a kid

I had a good run with this girl. We went separate ways. Here you guys go.
$$dollywink$$. Cute, petite, well spoken and educated. Will take 400 if she likes you. Take her our for a few drinks and talk to her into it. She likes going bar to bar. Parties on Friday nights. BBFS. Usually doesn't do it on the first date per her words but you might get lucky. Very tight. Not on the pill. Seems very new to this.

Damn, why do the Fd up ones always intrigue me the most... I was only semi interested in her until u posted this article lollll

Damn, why do the Fd up ones always intrigue me the most... I was only semi interested in her until u posted this article lollll
I know her irl. The allegations and story is true. She’s on criminal probation for 5 years. One slip up she’s doing 5-10 years so that’s why she’s clean and changed her life. Not because she wanted to of course, but due to legal mandates. Just be careful, she used to rob and scam back in the day.

I know her irl. The allegations and story is true. She’s on criminal probation for 5 years. One slip up she’s doing 5-10 years so that’s why she’s clean and changed her life. Not because she wanted to of course, but due to legal mandates. Just be careful, she used to rob and scam back in the day.
lolll, she changed her life all right. went from drug dealing and scamming to whoring. good to know and frankly safer SB to fuck in my opinion. if she tries to scam, knowing who she is, thats leverage to make her stop or consequences worse for her than for me, a divorced guy who is self employed. noone can get leverage on me

There's times I consider that too as I wouldn't loose any jobs or friends or family but many of them could/would but I still keep street smart diligently with efficiency as you just don't want the hassle leverage or not.

Dang ok. Thanks for the warning

Always looking out for my jackals. I’ve had crazy experiences where I’ve been robbed (not of money, but of weed and such, which is still money) from SA and pray my jackals never have to go through what I did
i went through an ugly situation... attenpted extortion from a bitch on SA... long time ago. and trust me, i handled my business properly. that said, everyone of these bitches will do you rotten if given a chance/choice. for the shady chicks i tell them upfront and how i handled it to make sure they know upfront not to fuck with me. the scammers fuck me properly then ghost out, loll. i trust them when my dick is deep in their throat/pussy/ass... thats about it

Review Time

What can I say about this one?

Price- $200

rating- 8.5

Pros: young, tasty, scrumptious (I don’t eat pussy) are all excellent words to describe how this was. I followed her on social media before she started using SA so I’m a little biased but this girl has a tongue ring, a black girls booty in a white girls body, and knows how to give oral (I’m uncircumcised so she was beyond excellent at hitting the spots with her mouth/tongue ring) let me record with my iPhone busting a frothy McFlurry in her mouth.

cons: she will sleep with any SA ethnicity but in her personal life she has jungle fever. This isn’t all bad, since that’s where I assume she learned to suck dick the way she sucks dick plus I’m not racist. But this she is like a sewer hole, and even for being young, has moderate mileage but overly abused (picture a rental car)

to put it short, I’m not small but at the same time I’m not the Mandingo in this group ($$queenkay$$ told me all about you- how she tried to take a picture and you wouldn’t let her)

And man this girls pussy sang like Luther Vandross. Disturbingly unpleasant “queefs” which totally turned off the vibe a little bit.

She’s still hot. She’s still young. She knows how to use the tongue ring and would surprise a lot of jackals (cough gold cough)

go feast my jackals, happy hunting

Attachments