Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Been texting with one of my new regulars. She's so upset she won't even answer my texts anymore. Another new regular has been incrementally worried as she lost her job a week ago and doesn't know what to do. She keep flip flipping about whether to meet me or not. Just spoke with her on the phone and she's a wreck. I'm going to try and meet with her later but don't think she's calm enough. On the flip side if she doesn't meet me she's fucked. Think a lot of people in her same boat. Suspect many of us are going to loose contact with many of them too on the other side of all this.
Never met with her neither she nor any other SB has responded to me in about 24 hours now including messaging on the site. This is bleek (and rude) when SB you already know and met repeatedly won't even text or talk. Guess it's time to just chill.

Never met with her neither she nor any other SB has responded to me in about 24 hours now including messaging on the site. This is bleek (and rude) when SB you already know and met repeatedly won't even text or talk. Guess it's time to just chill.
Yeah. Considering you can be contagious for up to a week before symptoms begin, I don't trust any of these birds. Not looking to play the ventilator lottery. For all I know I'm already infected and risk giving it to others.

Has anyone had video sex with one of these girls yet lol? That's all the offers i'm getting. 40$ for 20m lol. 80 for 1h. This is ridiculous.
That's about the going cam girl rate. I've done some but not with anybody from SA as on SA you don't know if they're really going to do it.

As to that's the only offers you're getting.... even from the women you contact yourself???

Has anyone had video sex with one of these girls yet lol? That's all the offers i'm getting. 40$ for 20m lol. 80 for 1h. This is ridiculous.
In person, many of these girls are very lackluster in the personality, presence, and sex appeal departments. In pictures and videos , they put in the effort to be sexy. You can never win.

I reported it under "Theft" this time. Because essentially that is what it is. Hoping they give it more attention as well.
I wish more UG brethren took reporting birds seriously. I put it under “more serious criminal activity” because she has scammed successfully before. Last thing I would want is for any UG member to send her cash only to be hoondwinked.

I wish more UG brethren took reporting birds seriously. I put it under “more serious criminal activity” because she has scammed successfully before. Last thing I would want is for any UG member to send her cash only to be hoondwinked.
We're all running into many doing this. For years now. I'm sure as I do many of us are reporting them. I just ask them straight up to explain and they report it telling SA to look at the email. Of course this means not saying anything stupid yourself first.

Almost on blast I finally got messaged from 3 SB last night. Everybody is concerned which IMO is a real good thing. I met with one who I'm fairly certain is not making the rounds. Another who is I blew off politely not going to see her for now. The third is just still to upset to even think straight. Woke up to a 4th so I'll talk with her today but fairly sure she's lost her job as well.

On a related note some of the motels are claiming they can't do short stays. Nothing is prohibiting them from doing so but I think they're just trying to avoid figuring out how to clean a revolving door of rooms and maybe find itself back to them etc. The motel I was at last night was empty af which I was glad to see.

That's about the going cam girl rate. I've done some but not with anybody from SA as on SA you don't know if they're really going to do it.

As to that's the only offers you're getting.... even from the women you contact yourself???
Some of them want to meet, but they're all in Manhattan. That's too scary imo. I'm saving numbers for after all of these is over.

Some of them want to meet, but they're all in Manhattan. That's too scary imo. I'm saving numbers for after all of these is over.
I'm less worried about where they are than what they're doing. After all we're talking about NYC and LI and well hella lot of people period. And aside from that only need one to be a problem even if they live in a cave.

I think many of our contacts are going to get lost in this um shuffle shall I say. I spent some time picking my current group and like them all so I'm staying in touch with them. In fact I'm back in touch with the ex ATF even. I don't hold too much hope in the additional number I have right now.

My regulars are under house arrest!! Home from school and parents have them on lock down. Older ones are nervous, and are very scared about the whole thing. Going to be interesting how this all plays out....
Same here. One even wrote to me that she feels like a child being grounded.. Hope I can at least tag once of my rotation a week to keep normal. Also worried about these short stays shutting down.