Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$Scarletdream$ meet up with this one . She is much prettier in person. Very young and boy can suck a good one . Will deff be back for that .

$ladylove234$ I request picture and she said don’t contact her because she prego and doesn’t know who the baby father is because she was sleeping with multiple man. Said she will he back after birth. Lmaoo sounds like personal problem.

$sofia549$ this one blocked me after I said am not interested. She said small payment to do online dating and then we meet . I told I don’t online . She said its not online dating because we will see each other in the future . She doesn’t even look at that lol

$Scarletdream$ meet up with this one . She is much prettier in person. Very young and boy can suck a good one . Will deff be back for that .

$ladylove234$ I request picture and she said don’t contact her because she prego and doesn’t know who the baby father is because she was sleeping with multiple man. Said she will he back after birth. Lmaoo sounds like personal problem.

$sofia549$ this one blocked me after I said am not interested. She said small payment to do online dating and then we meet . I told I don’t online . She said its not online dating because we will see each other in the future . She doesn’t even look at that lol
We gott report $$sofia549$$ 3rd seeking profile, i knew she was a problem. Also on SB and WYP doing the same thing

For those looking for a redhead... $$fatherless19 $$
She just now gave me her phone #, so I don't have any other details yet. My assumption is that she is a pro, or because of the West Babylon location she may work out of one of the Edison clubs. I'll report back once I know more
Let me know on that one. Seems interesting. Was talking a bit back n forth.

Finally saw $$megz_xo$$ set up a meet right after I was meeting my regular since I thought she was going to flake. She actually showed, tried seeing her like a year ago but she insisted on meeting for lunch first and she flakes back then.

this time she had no issue meeting at a motel great since I already had the room. Walks in and starts undressing me proceeded to blow me (a little too much teeth) but she get junior nice and hard switches to daty which there was no smell what so ever nice and fresh. Almost brought her to the big o and went to covered mish (she insisted on the cover) not usually my thing but since I’ve been trying to bag her for a while. Banged her out until I blew in the bag! She was quick to get dressed and go but since I already blew my load twice today I was done so I didn’t care. Damage was 300. Now I’m sure some WK will tell her all about this but I don’t care since I’m done.

Finally saw $$megz_xo$$ set up a meet right after I was meeting my regular since I thought she was going to flake. She actually showed, tried seeing her like a year ago but she insisted on meeting for lunch first and she flakes back then.

this time she had no issue meeting at a motel great since I already had the room. Walks in and starts undressing me proceeded to blow me (a little too much teeth) but she get junior nice and hard switches to daty which there was no smell what so ever nice and fresh. Almost brought her to the big o and went to covered mish (she insisted on the cover) not usually my thing but since I’ve been trying to bag her for a while. Banged her out until I blew in the bag! She was quick to get dressed and go but since I already blew my load twice today I was done so I didn’t care. Damage was 300. Now I’m sure some WK will tell her all about this but I don’t care since I’m done.
Had a meet planned for tonight. Props to you but no sloppy seconds for me tn. Luckily I’m meeting my white plains girl again tonight

Had a meet planned for tonight. Props to you but no sloppy seconds for me tn. Luckily I’m meeting my white plains girl again tonight
Without sounding condescending, how do you manage to scope out so many on SA, send them messages, wait for responses, exchange numbers, text them, set up a meeting and actually see SO MANY girls in one week?
I saw 3 in one days a few weeks ago but that was rare and a fluke!
Do you have a staff working the internet for you? Don’t you have a job that takes up... like 40 hours per week?

Without sounding condescending, how do you manage to scope out so many on SA, send them messages, wait for responses, exchange numbers, text them, set up a meeting and actually see SO MANY girls in one week?
Do you have a staff working the internet for you? Don’t you have a job that takes up... like 40 hours per week?
I manage to get their number within the first 3 message exchanges. Text during work, meet after work/on days off. I tend to schedule 3-5 meets on my days off to avoid flakes but sometimes I have to take on 2-3 on an off day.

most new girls don’t stay on long enough, and if they do, some monger scares her away like with $$juliegirl19$$ who I’ve been dying to meet. You have to be on top of them.

sometimes it’s girls from weeks/months ago reaching out cause they need money. I’ve been on a roll lately. Had I not been arrested it would have been double (court/lawyer cost is approx 3.5k)

either way, I smash and leave more reviews than even some of the oldest members so I’m just doing my job

plan to hit 200 lifetime smashes this year

Because he's a loser, who likes to come on here and talk tough and cool, cause he didnt get to in high school or anywhere else for that matter. Its easy to read between the lines on an anonymous forum and figure people out... The only thing he seems to do in life aside from supposedly meeting girls on SA is coming here and writing about it. Does that strike you as a sound normal individual ? But in his mind it makes him look cool. While the rest of us have bigger priorities

Damn, was talking with her. Scratching off the list. Seems too mechanical and pro like. Oh well.