Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Sorry, I was driving (road head)

Im really uneasy. $140 but she doesn’t allowed cim or cip. She was sweaty too so I’m sure one of you mongers ravaged her before, or maybe her drug dealer did. Either way, I smashed it raw. She gives a weird goldfish blowjob that’s actually pretty good. 4 pops. One cip, 3 all over my like a peasant

probably won’t repeat
She did admit she does substances (not opiates) so that also makes me uneasy

hope you savages have better experiences
Damm you over paid lmao.. She does does give q weird type bj. No titties but nice ass. From the Lindenhurst area. She fucks with the addys. Shes a bird n half lol

Sorry, I was driving (road head)

Im really uneasy. $140 but she doesn’t allowed cim or cip. She was sweaty too so I’m sure one of you mongers ravaged her before, or maybe her drug dealer did. Either way, I smashed it raw. She gives a weird goldfish blowjob that’s actually pretty good. 4 pops. One cip, 3 all over my like a peasant

probably won’t repeat
She did admit she does substances (not opiates) so that also makes me uneasy

hope you savages have better experiences
she was reviewed about a month ago under a different name

Which one?
5 pops one hour or
1 pop over 5 hours
smash is the ultimate stud. its like a chuck norris list:

1. he has a data base of 4000+ nassau girls
2. if he wants to be a marathon man he can go 5 hours before popping
3. he can flip a switch and shoot 5 loads in 2 hours
4. he gave himself a “mental procedure” so that his sperm are essentially dormant
5. however, if he so wills it, he can use Medusa-like stare and impregnate a slut from 200 paces.
6. his jedi-like mind control powers allows him to sample dozens of young nubile women where they actually pay him for the privilege of swallowing his cum or otherwise being a cum receptacle.

smash is the ultimate stud. its like a chuck norris list:

1. he has a data base of 4000+ nassau girls
2. if he wants to be a marathon man he can go 5 hours before popping
3. he can flip a switch and shoot 5 loads in 2 hours
4. he gave himself a “mental procedure” so that his sperm are essentially dormant
5. however, if he so wills it, he can use Medusa-like stare and impregnate a slut from 200 paces.
6. his jedi-like mind control powers allows him to sample dozens of young nubile women where they actually pay him for the privilege of swallowing his cum or otherwise being a cum receptacle.
7. and now we know he fucked a bitch so good she literally died from the pleasure.