Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Met with $$alexiany97$$ for drinks, we agreed to intimacy after dinner. Time comes for intimacy and she pulls the “i can’t tonight” card. so the money in my hand goes back in my pocket as I reciprocate the same 3 words. $120 bill later and she’s totally not worth it

I Shoulda just met with the Hofstra teacher who’s a squirter again
If they lie. I'm not paying for their meal. I've said this before, I would suspect that someone who's seen many like you, would be aware.

1.)Don't buy these girls dinners. Most you should get them is 2-3 drinks and that's it. At max an appetizer for the two of you. There's many Woman on all online sites that want free dinners. Listen this is like dating accelerated dating but don't give em anything, Anything til after you fuck.

2.) Don't go after Women with more than 9 mos online. In most cases.

3.) Don't go after girls that say platonic sex, financial domination.

4.) Go after girls from Suffolk, parts of Nassau, parts of Queens, Bergen County NJ. Stay away from Manhattan girls, Brooklyn girls, Westchester girls and girls from parts of CT less than 20mins from Westchester.

5.) If she plays too much phone tag and ghosts move on. Block her, report her. Wasting your time.

6.) If your gut says no listen to it. Always, Always be prepared to walk. For her lying at dinner, her looking way different. Treat these girls like they treat you a transaction.

7.) Have fun. If this is becoming mainly work, then it may be time to take a break. Or do a better job.

Met with $$alexiany97$$ for drinks, we agreed to intimacy after dinner. Time comes for intimacy and she pulls the “i can’t tonight” card. so the money in my hand goes back in my pocket as I reciprocate the same 3 words. $120 bill later and she’s totally not worth it

Damm you be putting in alot of work with these birds i see lol. Dinner, drinks and they back out or ask for $$ just to breathe lol. I mean once in a while you'll find a girl that's worth the lunch and dinners but those are rare or then they expect that all the time and shit.

I'm ok paying a check so long as I'm not mislead or hustled or lied to.

Actually although I usually put my thoughts out there beforehand to her I prefer to go in with no intents and I leave it up to her for those who have not also put their thoughts out there beforehand. But she has to have something to bring to the table already in either case otherwise I could easily just be talking with somebody at the next table while eating a Big Mac.

It kind of creates different circumstances. It's worked in my favor. Keep chill. Be funny. Show genuine attention (if you want to stay). Be flirty. No pressure. Usually she'll ask or remind.

Sorry to hear that man. I just called off meeting a girl in CT bc she only guaranteed dinner/drinks and no intimacy on first date. She said "these are the risks in the game you chose". I said sorry my money doesnt take risks, there's too many guarantees to risk anything. Buhbye
Oh Btw her name is $$saginpink$$ just fyi

"Chicken Fingers and Fries for Them ho's that want to diss......"

I NEVER take them out to dinner on first date unless I know its a LOCK that my dick going in their throat for dessert.

I have had a couple back to my place for take out sushi, cooked dinner for 2 of them. Its a slam dunk if she coming to your place. That means she feels comfortable, more likely to offer you that booty if she comfy and cozy in your place. Or she could be a robbing, thieving whore, so lock all your valuables up and take ALL prescription meds out your medicine cabinet, and don't leave any mail in plain sight.

But rule of thumb, I never have anyone at my place unless I meet them out first and establish some routine dialogue. I made one put a ski hat over her head to cover her eyes after I met her in a lot close to my house, and had her turn her phone off so she couldn't pin the location. What these girls won't do for money......Gotta love the millennials :)

I'm playing phone tag with two females. I hate that shit. Either you want to meet or not so I can move on. Anyways, spoke to $$snowww21$$ she wants 250 to meet 700 for intimacy. I'm like na I'm good. I'm meeting with $$realsatifastionlilly$$ 200 for intimacy. Any one else meet with her?

Was going to meet up with $$emmain$brooklyn$$ remove$ today, but didn't confirm yesterday and is ghost, so set up a regular for later. We were going for drinks then $300 for several hours of smashing. Seemed open to staying overnight if that is your thing. That was my first offer so she will probably go for less. Girl seemed nice and has a head on her shoulder...maybe she got a better offer or cold feet. Good luck

Also talking to $mmmhhm$ in West Islip for tomorrow. Any info on her? Looks pretty cute and easier than Far Rockaway
Decided to go with $sexylatina_u$ in Far Rockaway. Got her to agree to host for 150. Then a problem came up with an account on Long Island I had to visit so I canceled with her. I told $mmmhhm$ I could do 200 to meet. She said she usually does 350. I said no problem good luck. She said well I like our chats let’s meet for coffee and decide. Met her for coffee. Cute, little thick but great tits and a good attitude. She was ready to head for a room unfortunately I didn’t have time. Will be meeting her next week at our agreed 200. Said she will have her own place by the end of the month and be able to host. Let’s see if she is still available next week after being bombarded with messages,lol. Still trying to meet the Hofstra chick but she hasn’t read my messages.

Watch out with $lil sweet Lilly$ from Lindenhurst. Seems like a schemer. Experts 500$ upfront. Told her first of all $$ is after deed is done and no way im paying 500$. Told her good luck.

Decided to go with $sexylatina_u$ in Far Rockaway. Got her to agree to host for 150. Then a problem came up with an account on Long Island I had to visit so I canceled with her. I told $mmmhhm$ I could do 200 to meet. She said she usually does 350. I said no problem good luck. She said well I like our chats let’s meet for coffee and decide. Met her for coffee. Cute, little thick but great tits and a good attitude. She was ready to head for a room unfortunately I didn’t have time. Will be meeting her next week at our agreed 200. Said she will have her own place by the end of the month and be able to host. Let’s see if she is still available next week after being bombarded with messages,lol. Still trying to meet the Hofstra chick but she hasn’t read my messages.
I dont see her. Is that her exact username? I even looked for latinas in Rockaway.

Sometimes I wish I live in Long Island. Lol I’m stuck with all these manhattan girls. Although I’ve gotten very few girls to take the LIRR into the city. Meeting with 2 19 year olds separate times between in a few minutes and then after this girl from FIT gets the dresses for that girl Zendaya or whatever her name is from that HBO series who was my regular.

$$naughtybetch$$ met her 2 years ago through the WYP site. Guess she forgot. Asked for 1k per meet. I was like what are you not into and she goes “what do you mean” I didn’t even reply

$$diamond_pro$$ seems to just only text. Latina, young, thick, big titties, can be had for 200-300. I didn’t go to it due to a lot of phone tag.

$$cassiemoon88$$ expects $100-200 for just drinks and $700 of intimacy is included. I said good luck. I feel a lot of these manhattan girls getting this mind set nowadays.

$$pasionative_creative$$ no underscore its a space. Wants $800-1k I didn’t even answer back

$$ceerae$$ mentioned her before. Keeps contacting me. From LES. Wants 500-800. Open to it all. Didn’t hear about raw. But enjoys anal amongst other things.