Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$$Isaab$$ is a pro visiting from Chicago, hosting in Garden City. Paid 500, (overpaid), but sometimes the little head makes the financial decisions.

Mod note: How about a little more detail of the encounter?

Last edited by a moderator:
$$Isaab$$ is a pro visiting from Chicago, hosting in Garden City. Paid 500, (overpaid), but sometimes the little head makes the financial decisions.

Ok, Didn't want to do a full review- but found her on SA, gave me her number to text her. She asked for $700 and said she had a hotel room in Garden City. I offered $400, we settled at $500. Hot brazilian girl, great natural tits, not that big brazilian ass, but it worked for me. Gave her $500, Amazing BBBJ, eye contact, deep throat. First round I put on a condom and fucked her cowgirl, doggy and blew in mish. Chatted for a few minutes, and then 2nd round I guess we "forgot" to put the condom on, more bbbj, bbfs, wouldn't do anal (said she wasn't prepared, and if you read an earlier story of mine, I appreciate the heads up lol). Fucked her doggy, mish and left a nice size load in her in mish. All in all, good experience, would do it again if she's in town. She's definitely a pro, so I was surprised about the bbfs, but I'm snipped, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Ok, Didn't want to do a full review- but found her on SA, gave me her number to text her. She asked for $700 and said she had a hotel room in Garden City. I offered $400, we settled at $500. Hot brazilian girl, great natural tits, not that big brazilian ass, but it worked for me. Gave her $500, Amazing BBBJ, eye contact, deep throat. First round I put on a condom and fucked her cowgirl, doggy and blew in mish. Chatted for a few minutes, and then 2nd round I guess we "forgot" to put the condom on, more bbbj, bbfs, wouldn't do anal (said she wasn't prepared, and if you read an earlier story of mine, I appreciate the heads up lol). Fucked her doggy, mish and left a nice size load in her in mish. All in all, good experience, would do it again if she's in town. She's definitely a pro, so I was surprised about the bbfs, but I'm snipped, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
How long did you hang out with her?? Did she leave or did you leave ? Dfk?? Face 1-10.

One of the first profiles I've seen mentioned here that's actually interesting.

"Also looking for someone who owns a business and is looking for a personal assistant."

Anyone ever consider doing this? I am so careful with hiring for my company I would never consider it, but curious if anyone ever has??? And if it was fun or worked out?
I'll just put this out there: I own a business with a lot of employees. I would NEVER fuck any of them. The pain and shit they can rain down on you is insane. As a species (mongers) we are hardly risk averse, sometimes we might even seek it out. But dipping your pen in the company ink is just plain suicide. This isn't Mad Men in the 60's where everyone's fucking each other. #MeToo, labor laws, and Gloria Alred have completely changed the narrative in compliance. If you have ANYTHING to lose, don't shit where you eat......................

Unless they're really hot.

SA pictures are a match for someone working at Kims Agency in LI and NYC this week. $400
I could post the link but that may be against the rules?

Hey guys, how do you feel about meeting with a couple from SA. I've been messaging this girl who says her and her partner are interested in a 3some. Apparently he loves watching her suck dick. And although it feels a little awkward to me, I’m also interested. Have any of you dealt with this kind of situation? What if the guy gets jealous?

Hey guys, how do you feel about meeting with a couple from SA. I've been messaging this girl who says her and her partner are interested in a 3some. Apparently he loves watching her suck dick. And although it feels a little awkward to me, I’m also interested. Have any of you dealt with this kind of situation? What if the guy gets jealous?
If the guy is really into watching his wife/partner suck dick then not likely to get jealous. Be more concerned it's a set up. Meet in a public place first for your safety.

I've had an ongoing one with a couple. It's was fun to watch them and be part of the fantasy. They were both cool, I wouldn't meet them if they seem hoodish.

Yeah if she's saying that then he would have agreed too and probably done it before. Or is it something they just talked about and she wants to say surprise him with a birthday gift or something? I'm always extra cautious but this would have its own issues and agree about public meeting first at the least.

Also if they were interested in a threesome wouldn't it just say so on their (her???) profile? Not that many profiles aren't misleading.

And if legit would you pay less then?

Be more worried about get robbed than a jealous boyfriend. If you do decide to go with it remove any valuables and walet.

Banged 3 girls over the last 3 days. Doing a test post bc IF my posts are approved by the mods it takes like 5 days so I’ve learned not to waste my time. Maybe today is my lucky day.

Mod note: maybe your posts don't approved because they are useless.
You banged three girls?
So what.
What were their handles?
How much did you pay?
What did they look like?

Get the idea?

Last edited by a moderator: