Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Just spoke to $prettyasslayy$. Said 300, no bb or anal but open to video. Agreed to meet. Asked her when she could get to my area and she said 35 mins. She said she’d get dressed and head out right away. I said I’d book the room, get some condoms and the money. 20-25 mins later :
Her: “did you book the room yet? I’ll leave when you do.”
Me: “you didn’t leave yet? It would literally take more time to get the money than to book the room.”
Her: “ok I’ll leave soon then. Should I still come”
Me: “let’s rain check, I thought you’d be almost here already and I have somewhere I have to be later. Won’t have enough today.”
Her: “what a waste of time. Bye.”

No one told your immature, broke ass to leave 30 mins late, I told you I’d get everything, and it’d be within walking distance from the train.
The few times I ever live-meeted it always took a lot longer to work out than ever expected but those dates did work out. However, I kept in contact through the delays.

It sure is nonsensical but if she does this on the last date to a bunch of guys that's easy cash and sure adds up.

Personally I never give anything upfront and usually not even during. You don't enjoy what we're doing well don't meet me whether hanging out, dinner, or adult fun I'm ok with that I don't prefer some women either so I don't lead them on. I won't put anything on tables or dressers or in envelopes or discreetly into her handbag like I hear many of you do either I absolutely just don't understand that. And if I'm in a bathroom or whatever my clothes and things are nowhere near her. Even with my ATF who has even proven herself with my money countless times.
I agree with this wholeheartedly, and tell them from the jump that I have the money, but they’ll get it after. I don’t have the same means as probably most of you do, but no matter how much money you have no one likes to take unnecessary losses. Even those rappers and stuff burning money - they’ll do it for camera to gain publicity but I’m sure they’re not at home randomly burning hundreds on a whim.

The few times I ever live-meeted it always took a lot longer to work out than ever expected but those dates did work out. However, I kept in contact through the delays.
You guys can reach out and get an easy bang if you guys are down for that amount and with protection. It was her fault imo though - she needed the money, she didn’t leave until roughly the time she should’ve arrived, and then didn’t want to reschedule. I’m not the one getting paid and I’m 95% sure I’m better in bed than a vast majority of these girls. If anyone does, please tell her I said hi when you’re done seeing her haha. Her profile picture is also cuter than the one she sent me via text, but nbd. She still could’ve gotten it if she left on time like she said she would. I have places to be.

If you throw things on the bed or floor, I'll pick them up and bring them across the room including her stuff. Don't want to loose keys or whatever even with an honest companion. With questioning you just say you don't want bed bugs and besides I'm going to fuck the hell out of you so let's get these out of the way. lol. And I'll lay them out in a certain way and know if they've been touched. Then if she's goes over to my or her stuff I'll know it even if I'm showering or bring it in with me. The fav has proven herself in word, deed, and discussion but don't want to tempt fate either so always stay street smart.

Just spoke to $prettyasslayy$. Said 300, no bb or anal but open to video. Agreed to meet. Asked her when she could get to my area and she said 35 mins. She said she’d get dressed and head out right away. I said I’d book the room, get some condoms and the money. 20-25 mins later :
Her: “did you book the room yet? I’ll leave when you do.”
Me: “you didn’t leave yet? It would literally take more time to get the money than to book the room.”
Her: “ok I’ll leave soon then. Should I still come”
Me: “let’s rain check, I thought you’d be almost here already and I have somewhere I have to be later. Won’t have enough today.”
Her: “what a waste of time. Bye.”

No one told your immature, broke ass to leave 30 mins late, I told you I’d get everything, and it’d be within walking distance from the train.
I would've played it exactly the same. Not booking that room until I get confirmation she's on her way. Last thing you want is to spring for a (non-refundable) room and then get hit with a text where she is requesting something additional.

Sounds like a diva that would've been a disappointment anyway.

To think that you are treating each encounter, even with your ATF, like it's your first - as far as caution goes: what can I tell you, but hope I can learn to be like that.
I do. I feel that if people are in jeopardy they might do something they don't want to even if out of their character and I think there is a flavor of that in these types of encounters. In fact I've been seriously burned by that "in real life" so why not here too. I don't want to be on the receiving end of that. And at this point I'm less worried about something being done to me than just the all our hassle of such a thing. So I do a number of things just to keep things running smooth and it keeps things well healthy. I want to have a good time not problems. If you make them sort of rituals it requires no time or effort.

Was suppose to meet Victoria 1522$ this morning another no show. Just text she was throwing up

Over the last week was suppose to meet 5 different girls not one showed

for those keeping score that's 1 throwing up, 1 relative rushed to the hospital, 2 periods, and one I complete ghost
Talked to $Victoria1522$ also and she does have the flaky attitude so not surprising that she pulled that on you. I think also someone here had said she wanted to go to a CVS or something to verify the bills were real. You know she would disappeared with that money if she had done that. You may have dodged a bullet with that one.

Was suppose to meet Victoria 1522$ this morning another no show. Just text she was throwing up

for those keeping score that's 1 throwing up, 1 relative rushed to the hospital, 2 periods, and one I complete ghost
Happens all the time with these girls. I wanted suppose to meet $angelinax3 about 4 times different excuses every time. Yet she still text me and is friendly.

On to meet #6 I have a strong feeling this one will show.
I’ve had 3 flake on me since last week. Seeing a mixed young lady today, so we’ll see how that goes. Talking to a few others, but details to come after I meet with them in case they find this lol.

Also might have a possible one in the works - she initially wanted a couple hundred just to meet and I told her I don’t do that, but we kept taking and she still wants to meet. Either way, she seems cool.

Bro i wrote about this chic. She's a scammer. One day before we met she used the same excuse about throwing up and then the day of the meet she got in my car and wanted $200 upfront ans to take her to thr cvs or bank to verify my bills were real.. Good luck if you choose to see her.

Talked to $Victoria1522$ also and she does have the flaky attitude so not surprising that she pulled that on you. I think also someone here had said she wanted to go to a CVS or something to verify the bills were real. You know she would disappeared with that money if she had done that. You may have dodged a bullet with that one.
Yea i wrote about her. Shes a thiefe/scammer.

Met with $sweetandtasty22. She is a total freak dose not know the word no. Cost 200 probably could have got her to 150. She doesn’t drive so she was late because of cab. Looks are ok not a bad body not fat. Bbj bb full ass is available multiple pops
That's a blast from the past!

Met her a few times, she left town for a bit and lost touch. When did you last see her?

Agree - she is fun! Beak of a nose, that she said she is always conscious about, lol!

V