Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Lmao she not top tier model. she 19 Asian . Slim body , short like 5’2 short , in collage who lives in queens and go to school on Long Island . ALSO GUYS I am sorry I take the 800 PPM back because if I was suppose to take that route with her , it 800 ppm because I have to see her often . So it basically $800 for every time I see her with a min of 2-3 times a mouth or $5K month. She want long term . That would be her arrangement but for the most part no one is doing that with because well i told she can still see her dinner date guys but she said no. One she settle for that kind of commitment she loyal to that person. So that why she on wyp and not SA. She deff no top tier . I seen better asian . The shity feeling I have it because I’ve been talking to since October and we do have a lot great chemistry . My wallet on the otherhand hand , not so much. Hopefully when I Grad with my Degree in Electrical engineer I’ll be making the big bucks. Then I again $5K mouth. I can by myself a BMW M3 Lmaoo . I’ll just keep as a friend/mentorship. I’ll stick to that title.
Compare your girl to
gem babe 88 and kkr 96 no spaces

Lmao she not top tier model. she 19 Asian . Slim body , short like 5’2 short , in collage who lives in queens and go to school on Long Island . ALSO GUYS I am sorry I take the 800 PPM back because if I was suppose to take that route with her , it 800 ppm because I have to see her often . So it basically $800 for every time I see her with a min of 2-3 times a mouth or $5K month. She want long term . That would be her arrangement but for the most part no one is doing that with because well i told she can still see her dinner date guys but she said no. One she settle for that kind of commitment she loyal to that person. So that why she on wyp and not SA. She deff no top tier . I seen better asian . The shity feeling I have it because I’ve been talking to since October and we do have a lot great chemistry . My wallet on the otherhand hand , not so much. Hopefully when I Grad with my Degree in Electrical engineer I’ll be making the big bucks. Then I again $5K mouth. I can by myself a BMW M3 Lmaoo . I’ll just keep as a friend/mentorship. I’ll stick to that title.
Never pay ANY WOMAN that type of money unless you are making well over $300k imo. Even then select the prettiest, smartest. When you reach that level of success and aren't in retirement age. The Woman should be drawn to you for what you have accomplished. I've never tried WYP and it sounds like a dumb system.

If she was really into you and chemistry was really good she wouldn't let a few hundred bucks per meet stop her from seeing you. She is playing with your emotions. This is the same girl you saw and bought the perfume?? SA is a better option imo. Some of those girls will be exclusive some will see others from time to time some will juggle a few. Just go with your gut.

All those months and you just met now. That's a bad sign. You shouldn't be texting for at max 2 weeks before meeting. All that time texting should've got her to lower her cost. If she isn't that fly she doesn't deserve that amt. I texted with a sexy girl who wanted at last offer $450. She said she gets $800-1000ppm with White guys she said im cute and she likes my voice and personality and I would come back to see her. She was able to host. Anyway one day I almost went through with it. She was busy. Never seen her. Asked 2 people on SA in a group to ask her she offered one $800 and wouldn't budge and another $600 and said that's the best deal she could do. These girls LIE. They change their deals depending on who they are dealing with. Good luck to you. What a huge change Cozine to $800 per date!!!!

I know its to eaches own but only way i would pay 800$ for some pussy is if she was a well known actress lol. For 500$ you can get a bad ass girl from a music video.
Funny that you say because that I offer. I said $300-$400 . The better the price the more offen I wanna her. Reason I why I am trying to get a girl from sa or wyp is because I a tired of the same girls at cozine .I started feeling like that lately. You can’t find anything good online no more after BP went down. So I wanna commit to have a girl around. When I started to speak to her back in October I didn’t care as much because I found some gem at sutphin/cozine but it getting boring . I wanna have girl I pound none stop , I need upscale girls compare to what I see on LC and those sites . I got annoying of my usually Amp. Last time the girl was asking for more tip .

Gem babe 88 is taller and much prettier, taller and she looks very prestigious type of asian .

As far as kkr 96. Nothing came up from the results so I can’t compare .

But let me see if I can find one that closely resemable
forgot 1 k. try kkkr 96 no spaces.

Pricing is not a matter of what you can afford or what you want to spend. It's what other guys are paying in that specific location. Hot SA girls in Manhattan are more than 500. Just a fact.

For the Manhattan asian sa girl, use the gfe amp rates as a guideline. Manhattan GFE amp girls are 280 an hr. Most SD want 3-4 hr minimum for intimacy time. 280 x 4 = 1120. SA girls with looks on par to amp girls go for 500 for 3-4 hrs. SA girls better looking naturally get 700 or more because there are enough SD in Manhattan paying it. So the SD with money pays 700+ for 4 hrs. or more, with a SB that looks better than the amp girl, is younger, fresher and cheaper for the time spent.

If your girl looks like jackie bluntz, no one is paying her 800 or 5k. She is lying.

forgot 1 k. try kkkr 96 no spaces.

Pricing is not a matter of what you can afford or what you want to spend. It's what other guys are paying in that specific location. Hot SA girls in Manhattan are more than 500. Just a fact.

For the Manhattan asian sa girl, use the gfe amp rates as a guideline. Manhattan GFE amp girls are 280 an hr. Most SD want 3-4 hr minimum for intimacy time. 280 x 4 = 1120. SA girls with looks on par to amp girls go for 500 for 3-4 hrs. SA girls better looking naturally get 700 or more because there are enough SD in Manhattan paying it. So the SD with money pays 700+ for 4 hrs. or more, with a SB that looks better than the amp girl, is younger, fresher and cheaper for the time spent.

If your girl looks like jackie bluntz, no one is paying her 800 or 5k. She is lying.
No she doesn’t look like kkkr 96. But tbh I kkkr 96 wouldn’t be my type, one of her face pics seem a lil too wired if Idk why. But I would say Gem babe 88 pretty. Both of those girl do have nice model body. Tall. My (The) girl I met is short has nerdy look to her . Wouldn’t come close but Jackie picture with glasses look close . I never been to a Amp in the Manhattan , almost this a last year but can’t remember what stopped me . I think I was aiming for a specific girl on the website that they have working on certain days . But yea this girls lives in Bayside Queens . I’ve been to one Amp so far there paid $120 non rushed for one hour . But I want younger and a girl to myself who speaks English(in collage) . I also had this one girl from 4 years ago . I had met her in a nice hotel Woodbury . It was my first bbj and god was she pretty but disappear . I search the number and showed that it was a spa and they was up north and got raid. I still have that number on my old iPhone 5 lmao. So yea she probably gonna be in the Market forever cause no is gonna pay that.

In general, SA requires a certain budget amount to make it worthwhile to join and search. In Manhattan, things start around $500. Sure you can eventually find a bargain, but it will take time. Kind of like going shopping at Bloomingdales vs. Kohls.

SA in the suburbs is probably similar, but at lower starting price levels.

In general, SA requires a certain budget amount to make it worthwhile to join and search. In Manhattan, things start around $500. Sure you can eventually find a bargain, but it will take time. Kind of like going shopping at Bloomingdales vs. Kohls.

SA in the suburbs is probably similar, but at lower starting price levels.
$500 is much do-able then $5K lol but I’ll be on hurt again. See what I can find .

Walter 1271995,

Why don't you discuss a pre-arrangment situation where you offer her less than the 800, but a reasonable number to get her attention. Tell her its to see if you both have chemistry and see if its a fit for her LT demands realistically. Its a taste for you, and honestly, what if she sucks overall. Tell her its a way to gauge her requirements fairly and honestly. Explain you are almost meeting her 800 per meet number for and hour or so of her time. Tell her its an hour that she is getting well compensated for, for future long term success with one another.

If your goal is to just get a taste, try that route, but be real slick. Best advise I could give, you said it yourself she is financially too expensive. But its worth a shot for a taste if you want it that bad.

Walter 1271995,

Why don't you discuss a pre-arrangment situation where you offer her less than the 800, but a reasonable number to get her attention. Tell her its to see if you both have chemistry and see if its a fit for her LT demands realistically. Its a taste for you, and honestly, what if she sucks overall. Tell her its a way to gauge her requirements fairly and honestly. Explain you are almost meeting her 800 per meet number for and hour or so of her time. Tell her its an hour that she is getting well compensated for, for future long term success with one another.

If your goal is to just get a taste, try that route, but be real slick. Best advise I could give, you said it yourself she is financially too expensive. But its worth a shot for a taste if you want it that bad.
I did counter offer . I told $600 and she said $800 would be the least . She aiming for $5k a month original . She doesn’t want a one night thing with me . She want a long term intimacy with me but for that high price . So if I got for $800 it not like I can do it one a month. She want me to see her often . And everything I see her it $800.

Sorry Walter, she's playing you like a fiddle. Here's the song: "I wish I were a rich wo-man, fa la la la la la la la la la la"
End of the day she just want money which she isn’t getting much more from me. Not worth it. Like I said I’ll stick to the original . friend/mentorship relationship but she better not hope I’ll see her often either because that’s not my goal. I don’t need more female friends I told her that .

I’ll just have her around . Once she realize I put the best offer on the table , she knows where to find me . In the meantime I’ll continue the hunt. Her looks doesn’t make up for the amount she charging. Once she notice no is gonna give that amount then she’ll come back. I can care less now , I’ll keep my offer on the table. It be her lost if found some other better looking asian when she realizes . I even told her “I get girls who say $300-$400 , but I wanna give you a chance “ and is true. I get asian girls offering $300-$400 who look very pretty and model type. I get Spanish white girl as low as $250. Also in the pass when you guys mention girls and write down price . I go do my research to have a idea of what to expect . Many times the price they offer is low and they look really pretty but I do know have we cheap guys sometimes , but that not the point. We will wait and see. Thanks guys

Yeah them city girls are no joke. Been talking on and off with on that wants 500 for a visit but she said she'd come out to LI which I was shocked about. She's hott so I might do it.
Saw another model type that asked for $1k in a 5star hotel. She graciously offered 4k for overnight stay lol. I told her up front I'm not the guy for you sorry.

Yeah them city girls are no joke. Been talking on and off with on that wants 500 for a visit but she said she'd come out to LI which I was shocked about. She's hott so I might do it.
Saw another model type that asked for $1k in a 5star hotel. She graciously offered 4k for overnight stay lol. I told her up front I'm not the guy for you sorry.
Now see that better and that with girl who are model built assuming their asian and manhattan . The one I dealing with is from queens and no where near model. I am about pay for a month on SA. I have one I met on IG , she asian and Dominican from Harlem so she a bit bougie but she feeling me . She said she don’t do meet ups but for me she will for $100 to build trust of course . She said she always horny

I don't do the alpha male but I do the negotiating male. Look at the big picture, figure out add-ons, etc and she should too. In fact you're making me realize that I'm putting too much money in this since this year too. Got a few new 2-300 friends that I probably won't stick with and the ATF still thinks it's Christmas and it's my own fault.