Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

This would only happen to an addict. Or a homeless person. All Women under 40 need their phone with them 90pct or more of the time. My SB used to put her phone away for 7hrs or so while with me. Now she takes it out of i use the bathroom or run in quick to get the rm etc.

Her phone was disconnected one day i texted her on whatsapp and she responded right away. She paid it that same day.

It's up to you if you wanna deal with a lying chick. I dont deal with liars.
Cell phones are a big problem for most people of any sex or age and getting worse IMO. Not using her phone for 7 hours is pretty amazing. Even I if I have message I would attend to it and do while on a date. But I will usually only do it doing bathroom breaks and such trying to avoid doing it with/to the person I'm with. But I've yet to meet a SB, friend, or family member to oblige that. Just put your damned phone down, in your bag, leave it in the car, even turn it the hell off.

Cell phones are a big problem for most people of any sex or age and getting worse IMO. Not using her phone for 7 hours is pretty amazing. Even I if I have message I would attend to it and do while on a date. But I will usually only do it doing bathroom breaks and such trying to avoid doing it with/to the person I'm with. But I've yet to meet a SB, friend, or family member to oblige that. Just put your damned phone down, in your bag, leave it in the car, even turn it the hell off.
All 3 SB's have put their phones away when with me. One girl she took it out but was snapchatting us being out in the lounge thats cool.

The other White girl doesnt take it out when shes with me. Was with my SB for a sleepover she was with me 18hrs. I saw her phone out once when i went to the bathroom. She probably used it in the am when she went to freshen up. But theres times she leaves it in her purse and i see her purse in the room with me.

It's a sign of respect to not use or especially overuse your phone when you're with someone. I use my phone when with her. But thats for googling places to eat, spotify to hear music in the car or in the hotel etc. I give respect and i get it back if not i just wont see em.

My two regulars (one being 20) flakes all the time now, her excuse is school and work. I know where she works and I could prolly scout it out but Im confident she's there, and thbreason we did hang out is to take care of her schooling needs. She was a bit crazy though but what a ride...

Perhaps this is again tied into the charged personality recently mentioned I don't know but way too many SB not doing time management and way to many living for the moment and for too many of their demise. That said, sometimes I wonder if they're not on to something.

This would only happen to an addict. Or a homeless person. All Women under 40 need their phone with them 90pct or more of the time. My SB used to put her phone away for 7hrs or so while with me. Now she takes it out of i use the bathroom or run in quick to get the rm etc.

Her phone was disconnected one day i texted her on whatsapp and she responded right away. She paid it that same day.

It's up to you if you wanna deal with a lying chick. I dont deal with liars.
Well this girl is none of the above. I've fucked her in her house, and I've been doing this long enough to know what an addict looks like, and this girl ain't no addict! Lol. So. I'm guessing it's possible, she really did misplace it for a few days. She deactivated her account, still deactivated. She hit me up apologizing profusely when she found her phone. Met me 4 hours later...

Saw Candy from Freeport this morning. Was in the area so I figured why not, everyone else is still sleeping. Her mouth skills are on point, I think she edged me 3 or 4 times before I let it go.

She's a thicc white girl, does do 420 if you're into that but I don't partake. Left her 80 and she didn't complain..

It says princess but her profile says she is the original lol her pic is of her back
& 5'4" Latin. Her profile was created Nov 14, 2015 so regarding her first time on the site the math doesn't add up on that one. Did you actually see her or wanting to know if somebody else has? From what I'm seeing the first photo is either not her or when she was younger but sometimes photos just work that way so I could be wrong.

What was the red flag? I'm very new to SA, and taken in isolation, it seemed like a decent story line (may be even true - kids, rent, gas, etc)
Here's one that was part of the pool of what I was writing about: bry tny 441 Absolutely nothing wrong with this profile and yet it screams fake. (P.S. Note the in car photo I mentioned too.) It's just too well written. Nobody writes or talks like that even if it was translated from another language. And if they did and put that much thought into such perfection I dunno it creeps me out, not just the time I can see that, but it's just a clump of something that's a red flag to me.

& 5'4" Latin. Her profile was created Nov 14, 2015 so regarding her first time on the site the math doesn't add up on that one. Did you actually see her or wanting to know if somebody else has? From what I'm seeing the first photo is either not her or when she was younger but sometimes photos just work that way so I could be wrong.
Thats def her backside, she signed on at 17 but allegedly didnt go through it a year later. I met up with her a few times but we had a travel arrangement, she became too much of a Diva and I moved passed her but seeing her again im thinking of signing back on again

So given your previous comments did you even discuss price before meeting? Met in car or she hosted?
We discussed a price the day before for like full blown fun, and it was reasonable. I just didn't feel like going all the way this morning, just wanted Jr to get taken care of. She hosted, which she said she doesn't do very often at all, she actually recommended a room first but I don't like spending the extra on that you know?

She def isn't anything exciting like the 20yr old but shes got a skill.

Speaking of that one, we finally got a conversation going yesterday afternoon and she said she just hasn't felt like going out and doing anything, not motivated enough to leave the house. I'm working on getting her out and chilling again.

We discussed a price the day before for like full blown fun, and it was reasonable. I just didn't feel like going all the way this morning, just wanted Jr to get taken care of. She hosted, which she said she doesn't do very often at all, she actually recommended a room first but I don't like spending the extra on that you know?
Yes I know. My last go through with membership I did no rooms. It limited my choices but there was more than enough to choose from so it all worked out especially the last one getting the surprise of my life the horniest I've ever seen a woman be and kept going at it.

She def isn't anything exciting like the 20yr old but shes got a skill.

Speaking of that one, we finally got a conversation going yesterday afternoon and she said she just hasn't felt like going out and doing anything, not motivated enough to leave the house. I'm working on getting her out and chilling again.
Sounds like maybe she's depressed or worse. Keep your eyes open IMO.

Sounds like maybe she's depressed or worse. Keep your eyes open IMO.
Yeah that's the other thing that popped into my head. She doesn't do drugs or drink, she did however start a hard semester in college and I think that's wearing on her. All the more reason to go out and relax and take a load off (heh)