Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$nicelover 18 White & $BusyBody18 White
Both are active accounts and use different pics but they are the same girl. She's real, "Jess" from Tennessee. The pics she texts to you are her. If you meet her she will try to wash you. She got away with $50 (Which I knew I was risking). If she had had played her game better she could've taken me for the full 300.

Also a few I skipped:
$FunMadame 30 Asian - wanted 500 just to meet over drinks
$Valentina 23 Asian - wants 800 PPM
$OnceInUrLifetime 32 Asian - wants 800 PPM (If you play at this level her pics do seem worth it)
$Ashley 31 asian ("vet school student") - rejected offer of 500

Here’s my latest from Seeking

Thatpiscesgirl 25 Copiague. Nothing physical

luckyangel909 22 west Babylon. Gave me her number right away. Text her and a weird reply.

nicegymgirl 20 Stony Brook. Fave me her number right away, wants 500 wouldn’t negotiate.

sweetmiss 27 Melville. Agreed to 300 set something up for this week

Bella 37 Ny Ny but on Long Island. Tough communication. Agreed to 400 try to set something up.

Nice chick 37 West Babylon. I think she is also comidicmiss. Don’t know what up with this one. We have a lot of conversations. Never set anything up. Seems like a scam just don’t know what it is.

Here’s my latest from Seeking

Thatpiscesgirl 25 Copiague. Nothing physical

luckyangel909 22 west Babylon. Gave me her number right away. Text her and a weird reply.

nicegymgirl 20 Stony Brook. Fave me her number right away, wants ...

Nice chick 37 West Babylon. I think she is also comidicmiss. Don’t know what up with this one. We have a lot of conversations. Never set anything up. Seems like a scam just don’t know what it is.
I posted this awhile ago.

On Seeking, FWIW:

Usernames with two words joined together where the first word is an adjective and second a noun ("SexyMiss", "CurvyLatina" for example - NOT real usernames); especially with one pic or with one pic and the rest private - are usually bots.

I get the feeling that they have added AI into this mix.

Some AI Usernames are just one word, a female name ("Julia", "Bella" for example - again NOT real usernames). They have taglines that are pretty generic ("A smile can brighten lives", "Live life to the fullest" - whatever)

When I am bored, I play with these AI/Bots with some pretty amusing results.

V

On Seeking, FWIW:

Usernames with two words joined together where the first word is an adjective and second a noun ("SexyMiss", "CurvyLatina" for example - NOT real usernames); especially with one pic or with one pic and the rest private - are usually bots.

Some AI Usernames are just one word, a female name ("Julia", "Bella" for example - again NOT real usernames). They have taglines that are pretty generic ("A smile can brighten lives", "Live life to the fullest" - whatever)

V
SA does have a system where usernames are generated for the users when creating a profile, or you get to pick your own. So, AI generated , yes, sometimes but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re fake profiles all the time.

On Seeking, FWIW:

V
Thank you for that. The ones with one picture and limited description I usually avoid. I don’t know what the deal is with Nicechick/ comedic, we’ve been talking for days. She’s very responsive and reach’s out a lot. The red flags are out of state area code, want to use telegram or WhatsApp, and she out of town right now. Has not asked me for any money. If anyone know what kind of scam this is let me know. I the mean time I enjoy the pictures and good conversation.

SA does have a system where usernames are generated for the users when creating a profile, or you get to pick your own. So, AI generated , yes, sometimes but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re fake profiles all the time.
Yes, I believe that is accurate, you reiterated what I said ... I think.

From my little experience, I have encountered more AI/Bots than not, with the above formatting.

V

On Seeking, FWIW:

V
This has been in the play for a while now for SA — too many fakes, just to attract users for joins/renewals. They have been using various ‘fake’ technique for years, and it’s getting worse. Fellow members are mislead by number of matches and active profiles, but high percentage of those are simply fakes.

I am in technical field and can tell right away. They started off with simple bots for 1st message interaction to new/re-joins, and now got more advanced with AI bots for too generic talk. Simple tell tell signs — are 1 picture, 1 or 2 common words username, non US geo location. Do you wonder why you can’t have geo location as filter and number of pictures but can everything else? This is your answer.

I have not re-joined for a while as last time I did, these fakes diluted the site. You have to spend too much time weeding out through all these fake profiles to figure out the real ones, and then get to work for some meets. SA became too greedy and made process too time consuming, which was piece of cake years back.