Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Even more crazy... about 8 years ago. I'm at a Christening dinner for a friend, at a nice restaurant. Walkiing behind another friend who was a much younger than me co worker also. I see the hair color from behind of his date and spidey senses started to tingle. But I tap him on the shoulder to say hi. They both turn around and I see that she is a very well known Girl who worked a strip place known for extras. She had a very distinctive look about her. Was also talked about on this board about 10 years prior(so that would be early 2000s).
He says hello "This is ____, my fiance" Shake hands she did not recognize me so we were ok. LAter found out that she had just gotten a job in the health care field and was working at a major Hospital.
At the time she "Danced" always said like a lot of them do..."I'm doing this to pay for college" ..Guess she really was! But was EXTREMELY weird to think that I probably droppped 1/2 dozen loads on her sweet soft DD chest before he ever knew her.
And the Happy Ending(pun intended)
Their Happily Married with a lil baby girl, living 1 town over from me.

Oh Yeah best part...Her Name was exactly what she used at the club!!
I was in a local restaurant with the wife and kids and in walks in an SA woman I have been with several times with her husband and kids! We make eye contact and we both were cool with it. No drama, we both were in the same boat.

FitFun Foodie (no spaces) based out east. I actually had her before she got on seeking. Pretty face, nice body and other worldly ass. Very submissive.

I didn’t know she’d be into this type of lifestyle, but alas….highly recommend because she was a great lay. Approach with caution, she’ll be turned off with vulgar talk if you go in too hot…play your cards right and bring the fun side of her out.

Have fun, boys!

FitFun Foodie (no spaces) based out east. I actually had her before she got on seeking. Pretty face, nice body and other worldly ass. Very submissive.

I didn’t know she’d be into this type of lifestyle, but alas….highly recommend because she was a great lay. Approach with caution, she’ll be turned off with vulgar talk if you go in too hot…play your cards right and bring the fun side of her out.

Have fun, boys!
Can't locate her profile - do you know if it's still up and active?

Can't locate her profile - do you know if it's still up and active?
did you take out the spaces in the name? I viewed her profile yesterday and she messaged me asking for my private photos…one has my face…I thought she blocked me when realizing someone from civilian life had seen her on there, but maybe she deactivated her account? Her profile was only a week old I think.

did you take out the spaces in the name? I viewed her profile yesterday and she messaged me asking for my private photos…one has my face…I thought she blocked me when realizing someone from civilian life had seen her on there, but maybe she deactivated her account? Her profile was only a week old I think.
Profile still up. Is she really from out East? I visit friends out that way. If she's new to Seeking, can I ask how you hooked up with her? Was a p4p situation? thjx

Profile still up. Is she really from out East? I visit friends out that way. If she's new to Seeking, can I ask how you hooked up with her? Was a p4p situation? thjx
Yes, out east. As mentioned above, previous meetings were not p4p as mentioned above. I stumbled across the profile having not been on for months, noticed that she’s only been on since October. @MrJizz report back.

I texted and snapchatted with jlynn232 for a while. I mean she sent nasty pictures, talked about BDSM, how she liked being used and degraded, what an old boyfriend used to make her do...damn it was extreme. Then, poof, she disappeared like the wind. We were supposed to meet...we live like 20 minutes apart. I really thought she was the real deal. But, she is apparently still on SA and I guess she gets off on nasty talk and then ghosting.
sounds like one of my ex plates, Jill. I personally know at least 10 girls I’ve hooked up with socially NP4P in the past 6 years that have dabbled in SA. None of them know I pickup SW or have no problem slamming white trash skanks in seedy hotel rooms. I find it funny because many of them make fun of women ‘lower than them’ or men who dabble with hookers as if what they are doing isn’t prostitution. 3 of them literally are so delusional it’s beyond comprehension and most of them don’t have substance issues just daddy issues, addictions to luxurious lifestyles pushed on by corporate interests/celebrities.
When (sites we're not allowed to mention) closed classifieds that site really took off and makes you wonder what conspiracy is connected to it. As if it was purposefully orchestrated as a cash grab and social engineering mechanism that came be overseen and profitable form of legalized prostitution by hedge fund types.

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
Anyone else have problems signing up with a new account? As soon as I pay it logs me out and suspends my acct. but it doesn’t charge my cc. This would be my third acct with them. Not scamming them or anything. Could it be same ip or cc?
That happened to me too - Turns out that if the girl hits report rather than block (or actually reports you), you get immediately blocked (it's based on your email/IP address) - You can reverse that by writing to Support@ and they will slap your hand and tell you to read the Rules and confirm them again

Have fun, boys!
This one will try to get 750pm but I know can be had for around 400….east end prices!

Since I moved out to PA, I’ve been scoping out some of the SA talent. Just recently tried $$Violin 787$$ (no space)
Up in the Allentown area. After a little back and forth we exchanged #s. She was eager to meet, and said she could host early am; to accommodate my schedule.
Dropped $200 on her - petite mixed girl very pretty face, nice body but definitely doing this for some sort of habit.
Took direction well as she said she was a little submissive. After some decent oral I opted for doggie, but a little odor escaped and since I ain’t no quiter, itossed her into mish and pumped one out.
After I was done I had a quick clean up and was on my way.
she’s a sweet girl but won’t be repeating as I didn’t feel any real chemistry
Just nice to look at my old dick pounding a nice looking young girl

Question for the audience- When your SA account gets reported/suspended do you have to worry about credit card charges continuing?

Just had my account suspended for the first time. Lol
You can always just block the vendor. Assuming your credit card is able to do that. I tried blocking a vendor once and the idiots said all they could do was file a fraud report, cancel the card, and send a new one.