Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Wanted $280 to meet and "do anything". Went back and forth. Eventually said her roommate was being protective and wouldn'tlet her leave. Then convinced me to give half upfront ($140), which I did and she told me I was a piece of shit and blocked me and lmao.

I reported it to Cashapp - not sure if i'll see it back. But fuck her. not cool. All her shit is public and all over her social media. So I told her mom she's hooking and I'll email the dean of NYU dental school too. Cunt.
Well you’re a fool to have paid upfront so now hopefully you learned a lesson!

Met up with lenaskye, forgot the number on her username. Fkn weird girl. Heavier than the pics, and bad teeth. It wasn’t too bad though, fucked her pussy and ass like it belonged to me and she loved it. Wouldn’t repeat however since she looks worse in real life and just a weird vibe from her and her place. Ass was fun to fuck but looked used and has definitely seen dozens of cocks. Pretty reasonable fee though.

Met up with lenaskye, forgot the number on her username. Fkn weird girl. Heavier than the pics, and bad teeth. It wasn’t too bad though, fucked her pussy and ass like it belonged to me and she loved it. Wouldn’t repeat however since she looks worse in real life and just a weird vibe from her and her place. Ass was fun to fuck but looked used and has definitely seen dozens of cocks. Pretty reasonable fee though.
Saw her years ago. Yeah bad teeth and dumb as a box of rocks. But she will pretty much let you do anything. Take that dozen cocks, and times it by ten, most likely all raw. Couldn't bring myself to see her again.

$sophia4359$
Curvy sub out of queens with pink hair.
Loves DD/LG play... It's not really my thing but I'm enough of a degenerate that I can roll with most kinks that don't involve my nuts getting messed with.

Taking one for the team this eve on her, will report back.

I was in seeking again. Got a 1 month membership. 33% Off. Saw 6 girls in 5 weeks. 2 Of em twice. Paid $200-30 Yr old I rawdogged Nj filmed. $200 26 yr old phat ass big fake tits we hung out few hours took pics long island. $280 23 Yr old Latina Elizabeth nj sexy big tits crazy right. $250 central jersey white girl 22 yrs old big tits filmed. 22 yr old Asian 5ft8 rawdogged her now I get her free one day and other day I pay. She stays for 5+ hrs every time. Lastly another Asian goth like she was annoying to bargain down to $280. I have a bunch of numbers and girls I could see. All these girls want to hook up again.

SA is easy if you can talk decent with Women. They also love me picking em up and like me fucking em at my crib.

I was debating renewing my membership again. Also I face timed a Persian Godess and she is a scam. Not sure about Persian princess.

I would put names down. But not sure if you guys would fuck it up or not lol

I was in seeking again. Got a 1 month membership. 33% Off. Saw 6 girls in 5 weeks. 2 Of em twice. Paid $200-30 Yr old I rawdogged Nj filmed. $200 26 yr old phat ass big fake tits we hung out few hours took pics long island. $280 23 Yr old Latina Elizabeth nj sexy big tits crazy right. $250 central jersey white girl 22 yrs old big tits filmed. 22 yr old Asian 5ft8 rawdogged her now I get her free one day and other day I pay. She stays for 5+ hrs every time. Lastly another Asian goth like she was annoying to bargain down to $280. I have a bunch of numbers and girls I could see. All these girls want to hook up again.

SA is easy if you can talk decent with Women. They also love me picking em up and like me fucking em at my crib.

I was debating renewing my membership again. Also I face timed a Persian Godess and she is a scam. Not sure about Persian princess.

Some of us don’t have “cribs “ to fuck them in!! If you do congrats to you

This website is for sharing, not for telling us what you aren't sharing, right?

Except in this thread where everyone holds back their best finds until they are done with them.
And if they get a good deal, hold back the donation amount in fear of the infamous White Knight will bring the review with him and demand the same thing.
Yes. That's how most people do it. You get rid of girls you didn't like or are done with. It's really easy to find girls on here bro. I'm sure if you had the time you would do well.

Except in this thread where everyone holds back their best finds until they are done with them.
And if they get a good deal, hold back the donation amount in fear of the infamous White Knight will bring the review with him and demand the same thing.
It seems that the SA thread over the years has attracted many incel, simp and beta orbiters. Many of them never contribute to street, AMP/LMP or xxx advertising based sites.
Of course there are many who are addicts of all fields and will try SA but it seems the social media hooker sites of new SA, OF and wharever else has brought in a new level of monger who wouldn’t/shouldn’t be here.

i wouldnt share names until you're done with them.

i haven't renewed my SA membership since i got the boot from them.
crazy part is that blueeyes girl we all used to speak about, i see her for bbj when nobody else is around.
this girl used to be thick and more muscular looking, she has lost a bunch of weight and muscle and actually looks a hell of a lot better now bodywise more spinner type.
she now asks for $400 to fuck in a motel, wtf! i've been talking to her all along and she is so serious, i offered her 200 last time and she didnt even answer after that lol.

$sophia4359$
Was as advertised. Bbw, not sloppy (I thought she was cute) dresses like she's in college but is in her 30s.

300 which would be a lot but she's happy to stay as long as you want. She's a cuddler.

I believe all 3 holes open but didn't go to Greece. She hinted it was available.

We didn't do any kink but it's definitely what she's looking for in the long term. I doubt highly that she's a pro.