Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Has anyone seen Nybeautyx209 recently?
Hit it earlier this week. She hasn't had COVID, but she suffers from Asthma. According to her, hospitalized for the Asthma and has to take steroids. She showed me the picture of the red car she hit. Her manner is disorganized always and occasionally flaky, but is generally pretty good with keeping meets. I wrap with her and have glad that I do. She often claims she has to go somewhere when I do see her ....her parents are on her, she has to drive or pickup her parents, she has a night job at a bar etc.. Who knows (or cares) what's true and what's not.

I don't think she is chubby, and all the weight she gained went to her ass and upper thighs. Her SA profile doesn't show up anymore in search, so think she deactivated it.

Anyone have any info on $$thesagi43$$ ? I'm thinking of taking the plunge, but I feel like I've seen her on other sites. Can anyone confirm if she is a pro or not? I know that she is a masseuse.
She is rather flakey seeming, but seems like she could be a lot of fun. Is asking 400-500 and claims to love anal.

According to my research, Nybeautyx209, 8479, suffered from bronchitis and not COVID. She tried to hit me up this week saying she also got into a car accident but couldn’t get a car rental due to age and needed money for meds for her dog. She rear ended someone. She also explained that she was meeting up with a friend in Coram on Thursday. I don’t know which monger was that. She also hard pressed me to increase my rate to $200 instead of locked 80. She’s cute but a little too popular. She’s convenient in the Huntington area but geeze. Her SA profile is up but according to her hasn’t been touched in a few months. Ha. Remember keep those rates low and competitive.
Her max is 100$ with me.

Your not losing out on much, she's not consistent at all, and she can hardly take a dick, she trys to finger block and squirms all over the bed while your trying to fuck her lol.but once you get her on top you can just go h.a.m lol
Thanks, I will keep my original pricing with her. Some of these girls are not doing anything because they are stuck home and not away at school like MsGatsby from PJS

Your not losing out on much, she's not consistent at all, and she can hardly take a dick, she trys to finger block and squirms all over the bed while your trying to fuck her lol.but once you get her on top you can just go h.a.m lol
Lol, well maybe it's more of a shame I didn't get to drop a few loads in her before she made her way through half of new york. thought she was good though, people here seemed to enjoy it back then from what i remember. either way, no hate, she can enjoy what she does and you guys can enjoy her lol

Anyone seen persian chic lately? She's been mia since covid.
I reached out to her like a month ago but she hit me with pretty much the same answer she did the last few times I reached out - "you live too far away" (even though I told her I'd be in her area) and "covid is going on, it's not safe to meet". she never really got past those for me. a few people said they saw her within the past 2-3 months though I think. back like 5 pages or so iirc

Alejandra1207
Playing games, doing research or something. Asked a hundred questions, and every time i asked about hooking up or making an arrangement, she/he would change the subject. I finally said, bye, good luck with your paper, or research, and they answered me back with a wink face thingy, so... more bullshit on the world's worst hook up site.

Blasian is back (or never left?) as QueenB12234. According to her social media same bullshit as before. Kinda tempted to see her again - wouldn't mind dropping a load or two in her mouth, just wish she wouldn't yell so much
Never had her. Wouldn’t mind the yelling . She such a not great at communicating with. She always gets mad over the little things you say.

$Sekingg0d$
A petite sweetheart!
My first full-bare lady ever. Open to anything, From jersey as well, came in very open minded, set the rules and boundaries early on, which was only one; no backdoor fun since she has surgery. Tiny mouth, a little bush, CIM,
CIP, she came in the second pop overall a wonderful time. Two Benjamin’s.
Have you seen this one again? She been hitting me up lately . What wired is that we set a date and she can’t meet for whatever reason. Now her profile has been inactive so she might be off for good.

Also I gotta add to wiredness lol: Maybe she picky on the location she wants to meet at did you drive to jersey or you made her come out to LI? My burner hints that I might be blocked . So it whatever I was only trying to get a JEWISH taste. Guess that’s still pending on my bucket list .

Usual scams: in Europe coming to NY soon but need money for ticket; Covid - can't meet; and yes, send money first.

$$brittney657$$ - cute but chubby looking thing, so I thought maybe. Agreed on a reasonable amount and she could host so things were going great, then came the pre-pay. Declined, and by the end of the day she was in Wisconsin. Lol. This convo was via txt, so can't report.

$$nwolff$$785$$ (remove $$) was blocked me quickly and nothing was really said. Still active on my dummy profile. Anybody have info on her? now I'm turned on! Lol

Finally got the site to accept my card.... and right out the gate was contacted by $queen_baby_is_me$. She wants 500ppm. Way too high.... shot back that it’s high and waiting to see what she’ll say.

Finally got the site to accept my card.... and right out the gate was contacted by $queen_baby_is_me$. She wants 500ppm. Way too high.... shot back that it’s high and waiting to see what she’ll say.
Went back and forth for a while - she doesn’t come off the 500 ppm price.... says “she’ll take very good care of me” and asks to get a room right away... Shot back that my friends have had meets for far less.... even less than 200 and she ghosted. Oh well.

Have you seen this one again? She been hitting me up lately . What wired is that we set a date and she can’t meet for whatever reason. Now her profile has been inactive so she might be off for good.

Also I gotta add to wiredness lol: Maybe she picky on the location she wants to meet at did you drive to jersey or you made her come out to LI? My burner hints that I might be blocked . So it whatever I was only trying to get a JEWISH taste. Guess that’s still pending on my bucket list .
Yes I saw her a few weeks ago again; it was bit tough to set up a meet the second time around because her dad was in town. We meet at a hotel in Harlem EVERYTIME. Been acting weird as of lately as well no answers nor fast text responds. Don’t know what’s going on.