Only Fans Fallout... what a supportive and involved husband

Lol that's crazy i saw that. I mean i understand the mom needs to maje a living and all but she gotta feel bad for her own kids sometimes, imagine one of your friends showing you a video or screenshot of your mother's pussy lol that would make any kids angry or feel like shit and will eventually create problems.

People need to mind their own fucking business.
What they do on their own time and what they are willing to do to support themselves and their families is their business.
That's true i just would feep bad for the kids What they have to endure or go thru, bad enough the dam kids gotta deal with everyday bullshit in school but imagine you gotta deal with pics of your mom spread eagle lmao.

It was a neighbor (someone else's husband) that was checking her out and printed the pics sent them around the neighborhood....he was probably jealous she looked hott and his wife looked like...well not her...and decided to be petty.... unfortunately the kids suffer the most but catholic schools have too many rules for the congregation meanwhile they steal their own wine and mess with kids in church....life is one big double edged sword sometimes....

A female coworker at one of my jobs was fired a while ago for links to her various adult site offerings from her personal Instagram. She also had posts linking her to the company. They were looking for a way to get rid of her and this was the icing on the cake. It didn’t help she was a huge drug addict and promoting her antics on said platforms often while clocked in. Gotta be careful on the web these days.

People need to mind their own fucking business.
What they do on their own time and what they are willing to do to support themselves and their families is their business.
I agree
Every time I take a look at the news I cringe- People have gone mad.
A side note- The latest— Dr Seuss ‘cancelled’ by school district- His writings deemed inflammatory and insensitive.. WTF is society coming too

He had done some really ugly racist anti-Japanese drawings during WW2.
It might have been that which got him canned at the school.
Yeah, as I recall from my American history class way back in high school, the Japanese were the ones that did an unprovoked bombing of Pearl Harbor.

Btw, two of his drawings are attached — from the looks of it , it looks like he was also anti-German. :rolleyes: