Olympic Fever

I'll have Olympic fever when the summer games replaces the boring balance beam with a stripper pole and have strippers compete in that as one of the apparatus in gymnastics.

rob load said:
In a word.....Boring.... com' on Curling???.....looking forward to pitches and catchers.......
Actually I was enjoying the strategy in curling, and the U.S. women's team was mostly good looking, except none of them have tits. There was one dog. 3/4 of the Swedish team wasn't bad either.

fumpton said:
there's alot of hotties in the Ice dancing. Tanith Belbin, the Canadian turned American, is one smoking hot piece of ass.
Ditto on Tanith.It doesn't hurt that the heavy make-up and skimpy costumes makes the girls look like strippers.Looking forward to the ice lapdancing.

Beautiful

Something about figure skaters just gets me. They all look so healthy and seem so dedicated. I found this olympic crop to be quite hot. I would have given the gold to Russian Irina Slutskaya. She deals with her mom's kidney disease, gets shortchanged out of a gold in 2002 and then comes down with some cardiovascular disease and still manages to compete. And what an ass on her. I just know she would be a good fuck, "Yah das goood" she would say and she would probably be up for an anal pounding too as she's proven to be a real trooper. I would have given to silver to Sasha Cohen for just being the adorable, spunky little fucktoy she is. I've said it before, when you get a little jew that's cute, hot and petite you really have a prize there.
I also enjoyed watching Italian Carolina Kostner skate in panties that were borderline thong. One thing about the wops, they don't have hang-ups about nudity and sex. I think of all women athletes, olympic, pro whatever, figure skaters are the most beautiful.

SLUTskaya should have gotten gold just for her name alone.

Olympic Hotties:
Tanith Belbin, figure skating
Sasha Cohen, figure skating
Julia Mancuso, skiing
Gretchen Blier, snowboarding
Hannah Teter, snowboarding

Let's get this list going guys.

How about Kiira Korpi, the 17 year old figure skater from Finland and there
was an incredibly beautiful blonde on the Russian curling team that I saw when channel surfing.

silvia fontana, figure skating. Staten Island girl but competing for the italians.

Kimmie Miessner. figure skating (honorable mention, in 2 years she will be on this list)