OK, Let's Start an NJ Spa Thread here...

Hey Peanutts! Thanks for the reply.

What's "indy" and how do I find them?? Is that short for "individuals" and do i find them in the backpage ads?
yup indy is short for independents. I have some good times with amp's but now enjoy indy more. a phase i guess. check the cl/backpage section here. there's a few gems out there. especially nina if u get a chance.

Last edited:
Passaic amps

Any new girls at IG or Falls lately? I'm tired of the SOS. I don't like to see the same one more than once. BTW the last time i was there an unmarked LE was sitting across the street lurking in a Dark Gray Impala. He was there when I went in and still was there when i left.

yup indy is short for independents. I have some good times with amp's but now enjoy indy more. a phase i guess. check the cl/backpage section here. there's a few gems out there. especially nina if u get a chance.
nina.. slim woc early 20's. did she ever work at lyydown in hillside mp? she was fine. i was with her and her gf at hotel couple years back. i had them both and all positions & well man they rocked my world! $$ each. worth it.

Visited Aroma in Fairview

This is my first post. Last Sat. I called to make an apointment, around 4pm, and got an answering machine full message. It was a very hot day and they most likely closed early. Called back on Sunday and made an appointment for 6pm. They asked if I was new, and I said yes. When I got there, all the other stores were closed. I signed a release form with my birthday on it. Paid .6 to house. Met Lisa or Alisa. She didn't speek or understand English very well. She was in her mid 20's, thin, B cup, and attractive. She had a mini skirt and a tank top on. She was the only one there. I undressed in the massage room and was taken to the TS. She gave a nice TS even thou I saw a new customer. Great message, she used oil and her forearm for most of the message. On the flip, I had to ask her if there were any extra services. She offered HR. I asked for FS. She said OK, and left the room for a raincoat. She said she was out of raincoats, and started to give me a HR. I asked to undress. She undressed down to her padded bra and panties and wouldn't take off more. I was aloud to rome. Gave a nice HR, and told me FS next week. Offered .6. She wanted .8. I gave .8 because it was my first time. She asked if my car was outside. I'm not sure why. Maybe for a background check? Or did she want a ride? It was a clean place and I had a good time so I will go back.

Visited Aroma in Fairview

This is my first post. Last Sat. I called to make an apointment, around 4pm, and got an answering machine full message. It was a very hot day and they most likely closed early. Called back on Sunday and made an appointment for 6pm. They asked if I was new, and I said yes. When I got there, all the other stores were closed. I signed a release form with my birthday on it. Paid .6 to house. Met Lisa or Alisa. She didn't speek or understand English very well. She was in her mid 20's, thin, B cup, and attractive. She had a mini skirt and a tank top on. She was the only one there. I undressed in the massage room and was taken to the TS. She gave a nice TS even thou I saw a new customer. Great message, she used oil and her forearm for most of the message. On the flip, I had to ask her if there were any extra services. She offered HR. I asked for FS. She said OK, and left the room for a raincoat. She said she was out of raincoats, and started to give me a HR. I asked to undress. She undressed down to her padded bra and panties and wouldn't take off more. I was aloud to rome. Gave a nice HR, and told me FS next week. Offered .6. She wanted .8. I gave .8 because it was my first time. She asked if my car was outside. I'm not sure why. Maybe for a background check? Or did she want a ride? It was a clean place and I had a good time so I will go back.

Went back to Aroma, and met with Linda. She didn't give as good a message as Lisa. It was just OK. In fact, the whole appointment was just OK. She didn't seem to be into it. I brought my own cherry flavored cover for the CBJ and another for the FS. Cost 1.4.

Went back to Aroma, and met with Linda. She didn't give as good a message as Lisa. It was just OK. In fact, the whole appointment was just OK. She didn't seem to be into it. I brought my own cherry flavored cover for the CBJ and another for the FS. Cost 1.4.
never go over $. if they want more tell em its a recession. if they complain.. just move on.

Lyydown in Hillside

I returned to Lyydown in Hillside not long ago when I had a couple of hours to myself. On their website they advertised a two-girl massage so I thought "what the heck" and asked for one. I was a little disappointed when it turned out there were precisely two attendants available. However, it was a nice enough experience overall. I can not remember the name of one young woman but the other was Sandra, a 5 face but an 8.5 body. They gave me a nice massage, but I think it would have been fine with just one attendant. After a few coy questions, we got to the flip and an enjoyable HJ followed by a hot towel.

Turns out Sandra was the attendant I had visited a couple of years prior ... I remembered her because she kneels down and puts your socks on for you. An interesting touch and I have to say I kinda liked it. Made me feel pampered.

They recently remodeled the interior and there's a very nice lounge with TVs and comfortable seating now. It used to look like the office of an old auto body shop. I will probably make a return trip at some point soon.

If U Like Making Grandman Feel Young...

Ok, maybe the providers here are not THAT old but they're definitely MILFs.

WHERE:
It's an AMP located on Millburn Ave. either in Millburn or Shorthills (it's on the boundary).
It's a house & there's signage on the windows complete w/a ph# which I didn't bother with since I've went to this place a few times over the years.

BACKGROUND:
Maybe 6-8 years ago, this place was kicking. It had a sauna & TS. It was always busy. Great massages & I even got lucky with a bbbj from a chinese girl & a bbfs from an actual Japanese. Girls were slightly younger back then (30's).

Apparently, about 4 yrs. ago, something happened & suddenly, no more saunas or TS. Selection was limited to one 40-ish yr. lady who gave so-so massage & although teased your cock, she was too scared to do much more w/it. Place was always empty.

THE DEED:
So I stopped going. Until this year. After paying $50 tribute to mamasan, she asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard massage. I opted for strong & was given umm...shit, I already forgotten her name but she was late 30's-early 40's. Don't even recall if she was Chinese or Korean. Not much of a looker & that friggin crooked teeth (heard of floride???) but even w/the stretch jeans, her shapely legs and curvy butt showed. And she had a decent B-cup rack. No TS, just straight massage, which was actually pretty good. Then the dance ensues w/the light touching. I flipped over & my pole was in full staff which she erotically stroked. Won't do BJ regardless of my promise of "very good tip" so I just let her stroke my junk while I pawed over her crotch through her jeans. Soon, she started riding my hand. Soon, she pulled down her jeans and panty and was riding my face while she kept stroking me.

Her kitty wasn't shaved but either she had sparse vegetation or got it trimmed. She smelled & tasted clean. It was fine dining for me, with me sucking & licking from her front, aaaall the way to the back. That's right. Fucking-A. She was licking my neck & sucking my ear. Judging from the sudden gush of wetness and her body shakes, it appeared that came 2x in my mouth. I was almost tempted to hoist her up to me and fuck her raw. Good thing my dick decided for me by releasing its payload before I did something stupid.

Warm towels were wiped & applied to the right places. A little more light massage. I'm almost certain that I might get more next time. Then again, given how everyone is very skittish in this place, it's most definitely YMMV. Didn't see any other girls or even indication of others. I won't be surprised if that lady was the only one working there.

DAMAGE:
She didn't ask for any specific price but nonetheless, I gave her 100. Of course some of you might complain that's overtipping & to that, I pre-emptively say GO FUCK YOURSELF. She did a good job & I thoroughly enjoyed myself in the process.

* Squeak! *

Last edited:
Boy - The Jersey forum has really slowed down. Quick recommendation:

VIP Acupressure - Newark NJ
973-351-4445
On Mulberry St.

Went there a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday afternoon. Very nice time. Cute girl, Table Shower, Good Massage, Good time after the massage (FS) - wanted 140 as a tip which I think is high, but I don't argue price.

Recommended - especially based on the fact that the girls seem younger and better looking than most of the current open North Jersey spas.

VIP in NWK I thought was horrible. Over-priced and under-delivered. The lady was at least 60 years old and was rushing to get me done then argued about the $$. horrible experience! I went at 2pm on a weekday

Well clicker - if you had looked up my posts you would see that when I do post I offer information not chit chat. I have even posted in this thread in the past with real information. Certainly calling me out will make me more inclined to post more. That seems like a really good strategy there.

matmusic - I have only been once and was satisfied. Somewhat frustrated that the price was higher than I hoped, but still satisfied. I saw another girl there as well who was also young and cute. At some point I will go back and post my experience again.

It's Still All Gooood

Ok, maybe the providers here are not THAT old but they're definitely MILFs.

WHERE:
It's an AMP located on Millburn Ave. either in Millburn or Shorthills (it's on the boundary).
It's a house & there's signage on the windows complete w/a ph# which I didn't bother with since I've went to this place a few times over the years.

BACKGROUND:
Maybe 6-8 years ago, this place was kicking. It had a sauna & TS. It was always busy. Great massages & I even got lucky with a bbbj from a chinese girl & a bbfs from an actual Japanese. Girls were slightly younger back then (30's).

Apparently, about 4 yrs. ago, something happened & suddenly, no more saunas or TS. Selection was limited to one 40-ish yr. lady who gave so-so massage & although teased your cock, she was too scared to do much more w/it. Place was always empty.

THE DEED:
So I stopped going. Until this year. After paying $50 tribute to mamasan, she asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard massage. I opted for strong & was given umm...shit, I already forgotten her name but she was late 30's-early 40's. Don't even recall if she was Chinese or Korean. Not much of a looker & that friggin crooked teeth (heard of floride???) but even w/the stretch jeans, her shapely legs and curvy butt showed. And she had a decent B-cup rack. No TS, just straight massage, which was actually pretty good. Then the dance ensues w/the light touching. I flipped over & my pole was in full staff which she erotically stroked. Won't do BJ regardless of my promise of "very good tip" so I just let her stroke my junk while I pawed over her crotch through her jeans. Soon, she started riding my hand. Soon, she pulled down her jeans and panty and was riding my face while she kept stroking me.

Her kitty wasn't shaved but either she had sparse vegetation or got it trimmed. She smelled & tasted clean. It was fine dining for me, with me sucking & licking from her front, aaaall the way to the back. That's right. Fucking-A. She was licking my neck & sucking my ear. Judging from the sudden gush of wetness and her body shakes, it appeared that came 2x in my mouth. I was almost tempted to hoist her up to me and fuck her raw. Good thing my dick decided for me by releasing its payload before I did something stupid.

Warm towels were wiped & applied to the right places. A little more light massage. I'm almost certain that I might get more next time. Then again, given how everyone is very skittish in this place, it's most definitely YMMV. Didn't see any other girls or even indication of others. I won't be surprised if that lady was the only one working there.

DAMAGE:
She didn't ask for any specific price but nonetheless, I gave her 100. Of course some of you might complain that's overtipping & to that, I pre-emptively say GO FUCK YOURSELF. She did a good job & I thoroughly enjoyed myself in the process.

* Squeak! *
UPDATE:

Been to the same place a few more times and pretty much the same - good massage & satisfying tug while liberally licking/sucking/tonguing a variety MILF or MILFish cooch. One notable event was when I got a very brief bbbj from a MILF before she hosed my dick down w/alcohol and jacked me to completion.

The only exception to the above was Yumi who's Chinese around late 20's, early 30's. Body definitely tighter and younger but she's very chatty and her massage is somewhat weak compared to the usual excellent and thorough massages given by her elder co-workers. However, she made up for it w/cbj and FS. Oh, and she loves being eaten too.

Just be warned, as previously stated, it would seem they were either busted in the past or were/are subjected to LE scrutiny, so YMMV is in full effect.

*Squeak!*

Man, that sounds nice, but I'd be paranoid about busting.
Wait -what??? I assume that you meant that you're paranoid about getting busted - since I can't imagine anyone being concerned about busting, especially if it's one's nut.

In any event, my warning was more about the likelihood that you'll be offered a limited menu (esp. if you're a first timer) as opposed to the likelihood of getting caught up in a raid.

You seem to be a very skittish hobbyist. I can't say I don't blame you, but you should be ok if you do your homework in advance & you observe the baby basics of hobbying.

Remember, the SAS motto: "Those who dare, win".

Riverdale, NJ on Hamburg TPKE - Riverdale Therapy...

This place has been around for years. It was the scene of my very first experience with an AMP (as well as several dozen others along the years following it). I remember vividly passing by it at least 100 times before I finally noticed it. A co worker had mentioned getting a "rub and tug" at a local massage parlor near him, and I started wondering if there were any near me. Just as Columbus and his men must have felt upon first seeing land after months at sea, this place appeared out of nowhere, and I knew it was a sign.

My first appointment was just an hour massage. I turned down the shower (I had no idea - I mean, a SHOWER?!) and that probably sealed my fate. The hour went by uneventfully, though I did enjoy the massage - and that was that. No talk of extras, not even a hint. But I knew deep down this was the type of place I was looking for. Riverdale, NJ isn't known for their large Asian population, so just the fact that middle aged Asian women opened a spa was enough evidence for me. I paid up ($65/hour I believe), tipped $20 and left.

I would return soon, however, undaunted by my previous failure. I remembered the girl I had (Jade) and requested her. "You been here before"... "of course"

And that was that. I laid face down, undies still on, and she slapped my ass upon entering, then snapped the elastic and giggled. She said "I take off?" and I said "Sure." Boom. Done. I was instantly hard.

The massage transitioned into soft touch, and then one of the most amazing hand jobs of my life. What a pro. I didn't even know at this point in my life that women could give such good handies. I thought no one could ever do me better than myself (LOL) but she proved me wrong.

I've been there several times, when the urge overtakes me, and I'm not in NYC. The girls are in their 40's, nothing special to look at (though not ugly at all). No extras, no nude or roaming. None of it. But somehow, it still filled a gap that I didn't realize was there.

I read recently that they were raided, and a few girls arrested and charged with "soliciting prostitution." Ironically, 2 things struck me about the newspaper article.

1) - they said it would not be closed down as the owner/proprietor apparently did not know what was going on- HAHA!
and
2) - the investigation was quoted as lasting several months with extensive undercover work going down- HAHAHAHAHA!

I bet :)

Regarding VIP in Newark. I have been going here for several years and have always found my experiences to be well above average. Obviously I have been a regular for a while, but even when I was a new customer I found the service consistent and priced to match any other AMP I had been too. The woman for this area tend to be younger and more petite than the few other places I have visited in the local area. YMMV obviously, but I have recommended it to several fellow hobbyists.