Oh Shit...busted LOL

Mission Statement from the website

WomanSavers has been the leader in online men's database ratings since 2003, making us the first and most established of its kind. If only there were a way you could talk to men's exes BEFORE you got involved and be able screen your dates free and easily.
Can you imagine this? "Hi Sharon, so I'm interested in dating your ex, what can you tell me about him?" "What a low life scumbag he was. Always out with his guy friends, going to strip clubs, coming home late and drunk. A total loser!!"

If this were a a guys site the conversation would go like this. "Hey Bob, recently met your ex, what can you tell me?" "Man, she's got the greatest tits. Oh and she likes her clit stimulated in circular motions, start off slow and then she'll beg you to ram it in. Hope this helps". "Thanks man, I owe you one"

Well, now you can "Research & Rate B4 U Date" to promote safer dating worldwide. Millions of women have posted their experiences networking together to help women worldwide avoid dating alleged cheating men, lying men or abusive men.
Attention ladies...we all cheat...guess you'll be alone forever. Enjoy!
Database postings and e-mail addresses are strictly confidential and we do not share or sell your information to anyone. All IP addresses are deleted daily to protect your safety.
Who gives a fuck anyway. While you ladies spend your time "researching" "analyzing" "discussing", we're out there fucking and sucking your best friends.

I had so much fun reading it. It is sort of the anti-UG.

Now I know where all the traumatized former girlfriends of FAH and LW ended up.

Priceless the input of the provider. A speech on how to serve your husband in a feminist conference. Haha.

Warning

I had the temptation to put my name and info into the search engine. Then I thought twice... Maybe just entering a name in a search in that database creates a record. That would be a good place to remain completely anonymous

Jeezus,

As if there is something wrong with us because we like pussy.

Its nagging bitches like those that drives to the whores to get a decent slice once in a while.

I have to send a thank you to that woman. She really opened my eyes. I didn't know about those three websites, and now I have more leads !! What a gal.... LOL

Wow, that site is overrun with crazy women. I was reading some of the threads on there and the double standards are amazing. Women hiring private detectives because they have "a big lifestyle" and she had "a lot to lose if she was wrong." So, nail the poor bastard to a cross, take half of his hard earned money, and then marry some other schmuck and repeat the process. No need to fix the problems in the marriage because she deserves better. Is a a gold digging wife really better than a philandering husband?

Jeezus,

As if there is something wrong with us because we like pussy.

Its nagging bitches like those that drives to the whores to get a decent slice once in a while.
I once heard a quote that rang so true:

'If it wasn't for the fact that they had pussies men would get a hunting license and hunt and shot them like deer."

Last edited: