Ocracoke, NC

I know its way out there but if anyone has info on a party girl in the area please let me know. I'll be there the week of the 30th august thru 5th september. Would love to have some fun one night.

well i'm looking again

maybe this year we can find something nice to take to our rental home. First week of September. Any info would be appreciated.

Hatteras

If you're down Hatteras harbor area in the fall (after labor day) hit the local sandwich shops mid-afternoon. Hit on the right-looking counter girl.

Twice in two visits I found a party girl had blown into town to earn some cash and party on some john's expense account (the "ladies" were unrelated).

One found me (I was fishing and never would have thought...so she let me know).

I found the second within hours of checking in on my next visit, on a Saturday afternoon in November. Checked into motel, walked across street to the grill, asked for a burger... and asked her if she would deliver for me at 7 o'clock in my hotel room if I tipped her well. The burger took 5 minutes to come.... complete the rhyme yourself.

Beware: the nighttime tactic is to stay over in your place, by getting drunk/high and calling in a friend so you're out-numbered. They know most are suites that have alot of rooms, so they try and commandeer one to themselves. Have buddies with you or be prepared for it to get messy. My first time I was lucky -- she hadn't located her friend yet and actually stayed over my place well-behaved. In the morning she told me how it goes for most visits, and there's plenty of drugs around. With the cat out of the bag I hit her up for a morning round in exchange for the room and board.

Second time I was wise and hooked up professionally and early so I could throw her out while there was still time for her to crash someplace else. A hundred bucks for almost 2 hours, more than 1 of them makin waves.