Oceanside AMP closed down on Merrick Rd

Isn't there a better place for this post than starting a separate thread for it?
And even if starting a separate thread was the right thing to do, is that the best way to write the thread title?

Isn't there a better place for this post than starting a separate thread for it?
And even if starting a separate thread was the right thing to do, is that the best way to write the thread title?
Hey you can delete this post after but Banecek your going to have my head for this but can you please start a milf/gilf thread? I know after all this time I still don't know how to start a new thread sorry smh.

Might as well muck up this useless post more than it already is.
Let's see if we can help you start the thread, Mongo.

1. First, you have to select a section that you want the post to appear in.
Go to the 'Forums' tab at the top of the page on left and click on it. It brings up a list of the different forums.
Now you have to decide which of these sections best encompasses your topic. Since it's a general discussion, you would be best served with a non-specific provider forum. So, avoid the CL/BP forum and the geographic forums.
I think General Industry Related Topics is the right place.

2. Click on that link. A list of the threads in that section appears. But there is also an option to start your own thread. That's what you want to do. So, click on the blue tab that says 'Post New Thread.'

3. A new screen appears. Your cursor should be in the thread title box. Type in the heading you would like to use for this topic. In your case, you can simply title it 'MILF/GILF.' Enter that and tab down.

4. You are now in the message section. Type in your message. Hit the blue tab underneath it that says 'Create Thread.' You're done.

Last edited: