Ocean17 spa - 917-495-2653 Long Island city

Judy

Met Judy at the door, milfy vibe, pretty.

Started off with some questions, how I found them blah blah, I said the sign on the door. Lol

She’s chatty but got to biz rather quick. Hf$60
We agree on everything for $180
We shower, no TS only standing.

Judy tried to massage me but I’m not going for it. I sit at the edge of the table and remove my towel.. looking for that bbj.
Nice and soft just like a milf would. Some teeth but not enough to stop, very sloppy at the tail end of it. I suite up for mish, trimmed small bush on top of a tight little box.
She’s doesnt moan much but she will tighten up and hold me.

Turn to doggy And I nut in two minutes. After a short test she tried for a second cup but I was drained. Enough time for a soft massage now. We shower again and I leave.

Saw the cute mms on my way out can’t wait to see her next.

Judy

Met Judy at the door, milfy vibe, pretty.

Started off with some questions, how I found them blah blah, I said the sign on the door. Lol

She’s chatty but got to biz rather quick. Hf$60
We agree on everything for $180
We shower, no TS only standing.

Judy tried to massage me but I’m not going for it. I sit at the edge of the table and remove my towel.. looking for that bbj.
Nice and soft just like a milf would. Some teeth but not enough to stop, very sloppy at the tail end of it. I suite up for mish, trimmed small bush on top of a tight little box.
She’s doesnt moan much but she will tighten up and hold me.

Turn to doggy And I nut in two minutes. After a short test she tried for a second cup but I was drained. Enough time for a soft massage now. We shower again and I leave.

Saw the cute mms on my way out can’t wait to see her next.
So with 60$ another $180

Saw reviews for this too. I didn’t know they were here too. LIC is scarce very interesting.. will probably check it out one day. Was that damag3 for everything or was there an upsale for anything extra? It seems low. No?

Well boys today was the day..
I remember Read somewhere this was a okay option in LIC so I kept the info and moved on.

texted them On my way back to the island this eve and got an quick response to come on over and park in their lot in the back.
I went by and it looked hidden and tucked away so I figured I’ll kill and hour here TOFTT to see what’s up,
Had a choice of three, picked Cici a voluptuous woman, I mean full size figure and curvy. That pair must be a DD or whatever the next size is, from what I can tell it’s natural but I’d love some input here if anyone here knows her. Trimmed kitty, ass, nice sexy shape overall for her zise. I was actually turned on by her looks and friendly attitude.
We enter the room and she’s all smiles. I didn’t ask what or how much I just said I wanted GFE, here’s $260 and left it on the bed. She looked happy so we continued to undress and go to the shower. I didn’t see a table shower so stand up was the only option, some gentle messing around but nothing crazy I made sure to wash them titties and although it was nice to have my face in them I started getting worried that we misunderstood what GFe is due to the lack of shower play.
We head back, I’m hard because her top is just so nice and her perfume is intoxicating, thankfully she upped her game with an incredible bbj and lots of slurping and spitting, I almost nutted when she deep throated me and played with my balls so I asked to daty. She set herself up and I went to town, fresh, juicy and I think she enjoyed it as much as I did, soft moans as she played with her nipples and covered her mouth with her own hands.
Time for the main course, I put on my 003, mish, since she’s already laying there, tight, tight! I thought I’d last longer in doggy but I was wrong, after a few good pumps I feel it coming, I pull out, rip the cover off and there’s my GFE CIM.
It was a good release and I thought we clicked well since there wasn’t any pauses or awkwardness.
I asked her how long she’s here for and she said she doesn't know but asked me to come back soon, giving me the thumbs up for Daty.