NYPD Stings.

I like to think that Those that have less to lose would toftt more often.
I mean if you don’t have an SO and/or a job that will find out about it. Who cares. It’ll probably get plead down to BS anyway. It’s the explaining that is the biggest problem for most, no?
We could come up with a fund to contribute to so that the single guys with no concerns over marriage and job loss could use it to toftt and report back. This would probably result in a conspiracy charge for the rest of us. Forget it.

There may not be “sex trafficking” in a coerced way, but there is quite a bit of voluntary “indentured servitude” in the AMP. How do you think many of the poor rural Chinese girls get the funding for visas, airfare, guidance and housing once here?
Voluntary is the key word. . I work taking jobs voluntarily, some pay better, some pay worse, sometimes I have to travel to "shithole" countries.... I take what I can get, can't live without a job. Family needs to eat and have a house , unfortunately the SO has "0" libido, mine has never waned, so to prevent stressed/ resentful spouse need the mongering release.

I sell my body and brains, just not for sexual favors, it's 40%physical labor, 60%brains to solve a problem for businesses

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There may not be “sex trafficking” in a coerced way, but there is quite a bit of voluntary “indentured servitude” in the AMP. How do you think many of the poor rural Chinese girls get the funding for visas, airfare, guidance and housing once here?
The problem is that pretty much all sex work is now being labeled as "sex trafficking" due to an Unholy alliance between the far-right and far-left who each for their own reasons just have issues regarding sex between consenting adults as a whole.

And the article in the Sunday New York Times which pretty much kicked off this whole sex trafficking movement has been largely shown to have been fabricated.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...07/09/the_sexslavery_epidemic_that_wasnt.html

Last edited:
The problem is that pretty much all sex work is now being labeled as "sex trafficking" due to an Unholy alliance between the far-right and far-left who each for their own reasons just have issues regarding sex between consenting adults as a whole.

And the article in the Sunday New York Times which pretty much kicked off this whole sex trafficking movement has been largely shown to have been fabricated.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...07/09/the_sexslavery_epidemic_that_wasnt.html
That was my point about second hand smoking deaths around the world and the "science" that was used to produce those numbers. Someone prints a number and everyone quotes it like it's absolute fact.

pokler

Power Bottom
Voluntary is the key word. . I work taking jobs voluntarily, some pay better, some pay worse, sometimes I have to travel to "shithole" countries.... I take what I can get, can't live without a job. Family needs to eat and have a house , unfortunately the SO has "0" libido, mine has never waned, so to prevent stressed/ resentful spouse need the mongering release.

I sell my body and brains, just not for sexual favors, it's 40%physical labor, 60%brains to solve a problem for businesses
You sell your body ? How so ?

You sell your body ? How so ?
physical labor.... moving items 60lbs plus. Computer industry those paper reels are over 60 pounds, servers are upwards of 150 pounds (anything heavier and I can use a machine), sucks moving them. Datacenters are nice when air conditioned in the summer brutally cold in the winter or oven hot when air conditioning fails but still have to keep the network up

Not just me, friends and family also involved, just different lines of work, heavy construction or transportation/delivery for instance.

The pedos and rap ists on both sides are getting nervous. Need to put on a show.

Never drive across state lines with a buddy to monger. You will get charged, lol

Why are police departments continually allowed to entrap people?
They dont care. Rhey gwt you, run you through the system, ruin your day, your week, your yewr, and if you have any warrants, etc., they get you on that. They dont care about convicting you for solicitation.

And it isnt classified as entrapment unless a cop approaches you with the idea to do sometjing illegal. Youre already looking for a girl all on your own.