NYCVIPSpot 646-462-0471

Bing
400/hr
DFK,DATY,BBJ,CFS

I came across this spot via twitter (@VIPSpotNYC) and was always intrigued, but it just seemed like one of those places that would be extremely expensive. So in order to not waste anyone’s time I never reached out. This morning however, I was in the mood for Korean and I didn’t know if I wanted to return to MetroG so soon. I thought about repeating with Ari or trying Eevee but ultimately had the urge to try a new spot all together.

I took a look at their site and the two ladies they advertised. Photos of both look extremely photoshopped but in this day and age they almost always are. I reached out and got verified using references. The booker suggested Bing which i was leaning towards anyway. Gave me the rate and after i asked told me it was really her in the photos. I briefly read somewhere else that there have been times in the past where the photos are either outdated or inaccurate.

I decided to take the risk and confirmed my appointment. The first thing that was sent to me after booking was the address, a few instructions, and a message stating that I must be punctual and if I am late it will be taken from my session time. Just a heads up if anyone plans to book at some point. Ironically so i receive a message asking if we could push the appointment back by 15 minutes. I had no issue with it and just hung around on this beautiful day for an extra 15 min. I get buzzed up and in to this apartment. Spacious, dark, Two bedrooms, one bathroom. Safe to assume both ladies work out of the same apartment. Bedroom smells good, very clean and organized, with enough space to go around.

My first impression of Bing was that the photos were quite photoshopped. She’s still very pretty, stands at around 5’7”, natural B cups, stomach has the tiniest of pouches, slim otherwise, and a decent booty for a Korean chick. Her english is almost non-existent and she was constantly smiling and nodding her head no matter what i said haha. I showered 45 min before arriving so when she asked me to shower I said no thank you. She turned around and asked me to help her remove her bra, followed by her panties. She had a baby blue lingerie set on that I could not wait to take off. Let me tell you this chick has fantastic nipples! They are perfectly proportionate to her tits and just the right size.

She starts off with some deep deep DFK and within 180 seconds all I wanted to do was dine between her legs. I laid her on her back and began up top with those perfect nipples. So much fun licking, sucking, and biting her nipples. Made my way down and when i got a taste it was not what I was expecting… lube. She must have pre-lubed before I even buzzed to get in to the apartment. It wasn’t a nasty taste but it was not the flavor I was hoping for, so instead I just rubbed her for a few before throwing the rubber on. Standing mish to start off, as always, and I took it extremely slow because even with the lube she was tight.

A few minutes in and she begins to grab my arms and starts thrusting toward me as im thrusting toward her. Needless to say the session gets heated and the claps and moaning begin to get louder. We go at it intensely for a good 30 min and never even switched position. We take a quick water break and she tells me, with gestures, that she is beat. Within a few minutes she tells me to switch condom. Removes it, cleans me up with baby wipes, and gets on her knees. Her bbj was fantastic… she combined everything : speed, spit, DT, just-the-tip, shaft-action, BLS, hand stuff. Oh it was fucking awesome.

At this point I know i’m not going to finish with just the bbj, but I know i want to finish CIM. She puts the condom on and this time no lube so i get into position on the edge of the bed and DATY. She is very sensitive, grabbing sheets and holding my hand. I heavily contemplated doggy but she looked so good laying on her back, and when i came up from DATY she moved herself closer to the edge of the bed. It was a sign she wanted mish so that is what i gave her. Once again we start off slow and sensual until she licked her lips and stared into my soul… telling me to fuck her brains out. So, I grab both of her hands and lock them with mine, scoot her closer to the edge and just pound away. She tried to unlock her hands from mine a few times but I held on tight while she bobbed and weaved her head from side to side, as she came. This went on for 5 minutes or so and it felt like an eternity. Last few strokes and we cum together with me still inside her. She grabs me and brings me in for a bear-hug not letting me pull out and quivering every few seconds as im still letting my load into the rubber.

It was a masterclass finish to a session and the load i dropped in that bag was a huge one. Bing then offers me a massage and it was decent. With around 8 minutes left we go for a quick rinse in the shower, she helps me get dressed, and i’m out the door.

Bing mentioned that she will more than likely be here until March 1st. I certainly do recommend her. And my streak continues

Also, the booker reached out after my session to ask me how it went. This goes a long way and it gives me the idea that they are focused on customer satisfaction.

Overall : 9/10
Attitude : 10/10
Face : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
Bbj : 10/10
CFS : 10/10

repeat : Yes