NYC Strip Club Food

The thought crossed my mind that you were Mr. Cutlets, JL.

In the late 90s, I liked the free happy hour buffet at Score's (when it was under the old ownership). Usually featured a decent roast beef or brisket.

For the most part, the food I've had at NYC Strip Clubs reminds me of room service hotel food.

Is the food at Rick's any good? I'm considering going to the 'Surf & Turf Wednesdays' they're now advertising. $39 is a bargain for steak and lobster.

I found the dinner menu at Rick's to be almost laughably overpriced, so I've never ordered dinner there. But the lunch buffet (at least when they first started it -- it wouldn't be uncharacteristic of strip club management to start something off good and then let it dwindle to shit) seemed genuinely good to me. I mean, sure, good for stuff in chafing dishes -- but still much better than anything you'd ever expect. And a good deal for $10 for all you can eat.

I was thinking that YOU were Mr. Cutlets.

I guess this isn't the place to talk about the chicken wings and ribs Big D used to serve up in a chafing dish, when he was in the basement of that so-ho/no-ho gallery off Canal.

OTOH, there was that time at one of his hotel parties that Slinkybender likes to talk about. At one point, a stack of pizza boxes suddenly appeared on one of the side tables. All the guys immediately abandoned the women and made a bee line for the side table. PIZZA!

At least they had their priorities straight.

Or should I say, at least IMO, the pizza was better as pizza than the women were as women.

Thats why I left the women for the Pizza.

Wasn't that the 'private' party at the Waldorf... D's B-day or something.

btw.... The chicken wings sucked... they were plain and dried out. But the ribs weren't all that bad, just not a lot of meat on them..... like your women.

I guess this belongs here...

There's this strip club in Pompano and they have a "Clam Nite". It's when the girls on stage eat raw clams (sans shell) off the other girls pussy. My take is why bother with the fucking clams... just squeeze some lemon juice on each other and eat away.

Better to avoid the red port.... I'd have said cocktail sauce and lemon, but the image of a bunch of strippers running around with that dripping between their legs probably wouldn't be great for business.

Last edited:
Ozzy said:
Better to avoid the red port.... I'd have said cocktail sauce and lemon, but the image of a bunch of strippers running around with that dripping between their legs probably wouldn't be great for business.
you gotta chill it to eat it??

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
justlooking said:
OTOH, there was that time at one of his hotel parties that Slinkybender likes to talk about. At one point, a stack of pizza boxes suddenly appeared on one of the side tables. All the guys immediately abandoned the women and made a bee line for the side table. PIZZA!

At least they had their priorities straight.

Or should I say, at least IMO, the pizza was better as pizza than the women were as women.

that's got to be the least exciting rendition of that story I've ever read.