NYC kicks butt!!!!!

I just gotta say fro the record thta NYC rocks! I don't ever wanna go home! (Even though my hotel is shite)
Those of y'all I have met so far THANK YOU for making my stay go smoothly!

BTW Ezrlove, sorry you had to see me looking like crap! that's what happens when I fly coach! :-(

Well time to go outside and wonder around aimlessly like a silly tourist Woo-Hoo!
Roberta

Originally posted by nypete
how's the book shopping, roberta?
good question, nypete.

i'll probably get a good spanking from Miss Witherspoon for this. and, if i do, i will just meekly accept it, since i know that i deserve it.

because, it is always poor form to compare one lady with another; and completely unacceptable to do so publically.

nevertheless, i cannot restrain myself from pointing out that Miss K.S. does not merely assert ivy league credentials -- she demonstrates them. for example, she pointed the way to the world's most dominant Domina -- Mary. and, for those of us who have always wondered what it would be like to be sodomized by a dolphin, once again, Miss K.S. came through.

i, for one, had hoped for some input on Jung, Dostoyevsky, and Zola. or, at least, Crowley!

it is not as if the clients here are the run-of-the-mill 'ATMs'. as someone has already pointed out, UG is one big virtual Oak Room at the Plaza. UG clients cannot live by DATY alone!

Guy: an intellectual she may be, but K.S. is nevertheless retired (or so she tells us.) It is probably her new found leisure that has permitted her to delve so deeply into the life of the mind.
The question remains: who out there can provide a true "POME" -- Provider of Mensa Experience?

mensan providers

ok, who? and please provide relevant skills:
RNYROB? [Reads New York Review of Books]
WCR? [Watches Charlie Rose]
LNPR? [you can guess]

Re: mensan providers

Originally posted by nypete
ok, who? and please provide relevant skills:
RNYROB? [Reads New York Review of Books]
WCR? [Watches Charlie Rose]
LNPR? [you can guess]
at one time or another, i've tried to get all three to advertise in the classified section of the NYRB. two of them agreed to in principle. (one of them refuses to agree with me about anything, even in principle. ;)) however, none of them have actually done anything about it.

there is only one whose identity i can reveal: Chloe -- because she could care less what clients who find me too controversial think about her. {chuckling}

i don't know if Chloe listens to NPR. i know that she digs Miles and Mazorsky, and that she gave me a videotape made in russia with a very risque' theme.

definitely RME.

Originally posted by Roberta of Houston
Well time to go outside and wonder around aimlessly like a silly tourist Woo-Hoo!
Roberta

Wait a second...so what you're saying is that you're blonde now????

BTW....in Raleigh, we don't KICK butt, we spank them. It's much more erotic and more participant for the lady :=)