NYC club woodside

Not sure if this club has even been mentioned, but it's nice! many girls and types to choose from. Been going there since late last year, they even have a sister club in LI. regular strip club with attractive girls. $60 1/2 $120/hr vip room fs,bj even bbj can be negotiated. I've paid as little as $150+ extra for fs. some girls ask for $200 or up to $400 so ymmv. not all girls do fs/bj , but all of them know that's the only way to make any $. club sometimes is full, but mostly it's slow still utr so a lotta mileage is possible if have ANY time of game. even had takeout and non play for pay dates......happy hunting

Does the place have a name or address? How about this?

Many strip clubs on the island ( even the CC and LeCafe) have eschewed the stage for the private area which sucks for the poor slob (like me) who sometimes just wants to see a pretty ( or pretty-ish, or sexy, or without a dick), nearly naked girl, have a beer, and maybe touch her sweet ass for a tip.
I wondered about this place not showing up and would like to know if it is your topic in this thread.
http://www.clubrougeny.com/

RIP Filly, Bear Necessity, Billy's

sexy 7

it's on backpage, it's in Bayshore. The number is 631-647-9777. i've never ventured out there since i'm closer to Queens, but please report back because if it's anything like the one in Woodside then you're in for a good time.

Hey old fool

one of my old favorite stomping grounds was GQ, Gentlemen"s Quarters in Baldwin...Hot girls, mostly bikini bar, but topless in Vip with a lot of extras, but too rich $$$$ for my taste for nothing definite.....agin i'd figure i'd mention this place because it NEVER disappointed with the eye candy, with a large selection of international beauties. enjoy

old fool

Many strip clubs on the island ( even the CC and LeCafe) have eschewed the stage for the private area which sucks for the poor slob (like me) who sometimes just wants to see a pretty ( or pretty-ish, or sexy, or without a dick), nearly naked girl, have a beer, and maybe touch her sweet ass for a tip.
I wondered about this place not showing up and would like to know if it is your topic in this thread.
http://www.clubrougeny.com/

RIP Filly, Bear Necessity, Billy's
Sounds like Cafe Royale might suit your needs. So might Gossip and GQ.

Jeeze it's like pulling teeth!

Is it slob-friendly or do you have to look like the Saturday Night Live guys at the Ritz?

So, what about Rouge? Dollar trap or slob friendly?

NYC club

There's no dress code. They're still UTR so they don't turn away anyone even though it could pass for an upscale club. cover charge of $10 after 9pm and there is security and they scan your driver's license....I would recommend you go from Thursday to Saturday where more girls and better talent shows up because more guys show up. BTW Starlets is over-priced and IMO Nyc club is the best club in Queens if you want to get your C*&K wet with some 18-22yo. And like I said before you can haggle for vip room, it's $60/half hour and they'll want anywhere from $150 up for FS less for BJ/CBJ. they're kinda slow like I said, so A) find out if the young lady does offer full menu(not all do) and B) don't accept her initial offer, I've ALWAYS, I REPEAT always been able to talk them down. Because if they F$%K they take what you offer, especially if they're not making any $$..... I got FS and DFK from this gorgeous 28yo Romanian with a perfect body for $100. It was around Valentines day,it was slow and I had talked her up on prior visits and she found me attractive and funny. So be patient YMMV. Happy Hunting!

nyc club

oh yeah, sorry its on the BQE service road adjacent to BQE fitness gym. It's a little tough getting to it, but no problem if you GPS it.....If you're coming in from the Island you can take the GCP to BQE and exit at Northern blvd exit and make a right at the stop sign, then make a right at the light(PERFECTION strip club will be on your right)then a left at the stop sign and then another left at the stop sign and then it will be on your right.

They have a banner in the parking lot visible from the highway that they are open for lunch M-F, no cover 12 PM to 6 PM. Went to check it out the other day at 4:45 PM and it was closed. The website says it opens at 4 PM.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Went there last night. Yes, there indeed are some girls I wouldn't consider, but several cute chicks. Saturday night might have been the reason for better girls.

All ill say is

Bbbjbbfsbbbjcimmqns for a completely reasonable rate. Look for light skinned, freckled girl named Destiny