NYC After Dark....a relaxing late night experience

This is something new I started to offer to my clients, whenever I am in the city or working near by.

Here is how it works...I accept only ONE late evening appointment (starting after 10 pm) in my Midtown West studio...you pay just a flat rate without limitations on time.

Rates will be set based on what you have in mind for the evening...I will provide all the pampering and treat you like a king :)

Horny? everything is in the menu, you can choose whatever you want as many times you can do it.

Need time to recharge? A hot shower, a back rub with oils and some body nourishment will be provided, so you can go for seconds, thirds or more.

The clock will be forgotten and you can stay as long you feel like...I will not time our encounter.

I know this an unusual offer....not sure how long I will be doing it...the only thing I know is that I really enjoy the company of some guys I see and I know they wish to stay longer but cannot afford multiple hours engagements.

I guess this kind of sessions will be beneficial for both...you get the most for a fraction of the actual cost and I get to keep you as long as I want :)

If you are interested, contact me for more details or just check the NY board for my "After Dark" ad posts.

xoxoxo

Betty

(856) 308-6079

betty_snj@hotmail.com

http://betty.nycnetworking.com

Last edited: