NY Post on how to avoid a Fatal Attraction problem

Oh man, I HATE the Post! What a rag. I can't believe that shit actually goes to print every f*cking morning!
But yes, cheating should be done carefully, as the article says. If at all.

Oh, and to follow up- this is exactly why people should see sex workers rather than start an affair- an emotional entanglement will almost always be more pricey in the end, whereas a provider has her own limits, hates it when you waste her time with random texting, and her own life outside of your interactions (however involved they might be).

AudreRose "this is exactly why people should see sex workers rather than start an affair"

NO FUCKING JOKE! I took a job out of state, not unusual for me, but this time it was far enough away that the wife and family were not going to come stay with me nor was I going back home every weekend like I normally would.

So I decide to use a local dating site to get some UTR action. Long story but I hookup with a milf who is a wild fuck but is in the midst of a bad divorce with a genuine psychopath -- no I will not explain how or why I know that.

Her drama is starts getting posted in the local paper and church bulletin and my name -- the fake name I used for the profile -- is being posted too!

I finally told her I lost my job and was leaving town. Paid a premium to break my contract with the hotel. Paid to move across town to a luxury apartment that could house the whole family, so I could cover up the reason for the move away from the hotel with the wife. Then paid to bring the family over for the remainder of my stay, as well as paying to take us all back home when it ended.

COST ME A SMALL FORTUNE! It would have been cheaper to hire a provider every night for the time I was there. What I learned is "Free pussy" is the most expensive pussy there is!

AudreRose "this is exactly why people should see sex workers rather than start an affair"

NO FUCKING JOKE! I took a job out of state, not unusual for me, but this time it was far enough away that the wife and family were not going to come stay with me nor was I going back home every weekend like I normally would.

So I decide to use a local dating site to get some UTR action. Long story but I hookup with a milf who is a wild fuck but is in the midst of a bad divorce with a genuine psychopath -- no I will not explain how or why I know that.

Her drama is starts getting posted in the local paper and church bulletin and my name -- the fake name I used for the profile -- is being posted too!

I finally told her I lost my job and was leaving town. Paid a premium to break my contract with the hotel. Paid to move across town to a luxury apartment that could house the whole family, so I could cover up the reason for the move away from the hotel with the wife. Then paid to bring the family over for the remainder of my stay, as well as paying to take us all back home when it ended.

COST ME A SMALL FORTUNE! It would have been cheaper to hire a provider every night for the time I was there. What I learned is "Free pussy" is the most expensive pussy there is!
You can say that again. Great story. Lucky U used common sense.