No need to Compete..This is not a Contest

Hey Littleguy,

First off, let me say this is not a contest. If one hour is what you can afford than the bottom line is that's what you can afford.....If Ozzy and Whazzupp can afford to spend the evening with a provider than I guess they get the bonus package... This is not a contest... I work a P/T job when Im not on the road with my band and I make a farly decent amount of money....But, I have no interest in spending the evening with a provider....Thats just my preference....Im more of the seek out a cheap thrill kind of a guy (thanks Slinky), I know this sounds whacked, but the sleazier the better, (ex.) (me fuckin a 20 year old insane clown posse fan in the bathroom of a club.) But it's a matter of different strokes for different folks.....So call Dawn and book the hour you will not be dissapointed. I guarantee that whether you book 8 hours or 1 hour you will get the same level of service from Dawn.........Incredible....
Imperialone....Out

Imperialone,

I agree so much with what you said. I for one could spend the time with providers, but my all I want to do it shoot my load and I am out of there. Thats why I can not spend more than two hours with a provider. Hell 30minutes is enough for me. Thats why a marvel at some of you guys who stay over night.

imperial one ...

i am soo luvin you for saying that and yes next week is in gold.. in the book and I can't wait...
hugzzz honey..
one hour sometimes is not enough for me cause i get sexually fired..but that is just my thing this is about you guys.. and your happiness and pleasure.... but let me say this..I will give you all I got in that one if that is all YOU want to do.. ok by me.... you know what i mean don't cha ..mr imperial one wink.. grin giddiup
hugzz dawn

you know, since the beginning of december the longest date i've had was 3 hours....twice. and i only saw whats her name for an hour, and look what happened. :cool:

Good post Imperialone

You're right this is not a contest. When I schedule a provider sometimes all I want is one hour of downright kinky and crazy sex other times I want companionship and thus I schedule a longer call. It has nothing to do with being a Big Swinging Dick. We all have different needs and have different reasons for meeting providers. You can't just look at how much money someone spends and place judgement on that individual.

Being new to this board, I'd like to first say hi to you all and think so far from what I've seen, it's a GREAT resource I've stumbled across.

I've noticed this is mainly a NY Board and although I've hade many nice times in the past in NY, I'd like to find a few places in NJ. Can anyone direct me or give me some feed back about their favorite NJ incall GFE type ladies?

I thank you all in advance.

P.S. Web sites links to NJ providers would be greatly appreciated.

nj all i know is candie girl

but what a girl she is amazingly fun and attentive and aattractive.. an elegant up scale of the girl next door with flair and passion.. a must in nj for any guy..
now i personnally hve not had gfe with her but then i am still waiting for my own private dance
giddiup dawn
xxoo

nj all i know is candie girl

Dawn:

I guess then when you say Candie is all you "know" in NJ, it's not in the biblical sense. :)

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you : excuse my singing .lol

ok tell me more

my my my you are friendly are you not.. my little ghost of a pal..
nj is looking brighter what with all the sexy men that live there .. i am thinking..
and btw.. candie is cumming to me next friday so i hear!!!!
hugzz Dawn