No Name Spa 929-488-0012 College Point

I messaged them. They sent back info and pics that were helpful. You ring a bell they buzz you in. You go up a flight of stairs. It's a converted factory. Inside the second door is the lobby and hallway and its very nice, recent renovation. Usually 2-4 ladies available. I chose. I had a little extra cake one night from a winfall and thats the night I will review. A threesome where I overspent but walked out with my head on cloud 9 with my hamstrings shaking and my heart all full of butterflies.

Apple was cute as hell, mid thirties, looking 25, no more than 5' tall but her ass was more than decent for he tiny petite frame. Her ass and hips made her look like she had a nice shape even though her chest was flat. Somewhat olive skin. Her hair and makeup is done well and although she speaks very little English, she was very chipper and perky, ABG cheerleader type.

Sofia was the boss and shes pushing 45 but looking very good for her age, with her big natural tits, I'd guess 34Cs, and her tight little plump asian ass. Sofia dresses sexier and has more makeup on. She kissed and sucked like a woman of experience.

I noticed right away that all three women were in good shape, not beat up, and not too much plastic nor makeup; which is interesting to me every time I go and probably the reason i keep going back.

I got naked and gave the donation up front. Got into a robe, showered by both girls how ever i wanted. They had nuru gel and Apple rubbed her petiteness all up and down my back, flipped me over carefully and got her tits pressed on my rod and i slid her up and down TF style until we all laughed and moved on. A tiny girl titty fuck is more for funzies .. less critical. BBBJ in the shower by Apple while Sofia kissed me hard and full tongue and i rubbed shower gel all over her. I popped in the shower laying on the table and rinsed it down the drain. Next we went to the room in towels and i realized that for Kings price the BJs were all going to be BB and i could hav had ass play if i so desired.

The room was standard bed, maybe a queen-sized, end tables, mirrors, shit red lighting, whatever. AC in the summertime. Its a nice place. It actually smells like good whores.

I paid full for both girls, king treatment, BBBJ CFS and nuru massage on shower table in fact Apple even said to me "you are king" when i asked for a 69 while the other one licked my balls. They were completely subservient and let me direct. They were complicit in everything except kissing or sex with eachother. Its a good place, not a dream come true. But i was able to get them really close to eachother

I kept getting them more comfortable by jokingly telling them to help eachother 'hold her hair' while they blew me. Then I got my balls licked while fucking CFS. Lasltly, i fucked the other one for few minutes (covered) and finally had each lay next to me while i finished myself off while they licked and kissed my lips, nips, and nutsack and i came a second time (even if its a drop, its a pop).

I paid the standard special treatment rate, i overspent 280 each girl bcuz i felt a lil crazy and wanted to see why they ask for that much. Mssg them for rates of course, but they'll do 140 cfs and bbj for another 20 tip / 180 hour additional 20 for bbj. Sofia gives the best head. I recommend trying her above all.

Anyway, i went back here Tuesday in the rainy doldrums on a lunch break and saw Zsi Zsi - Asian mid thirties small Asian everything with small fake tits that fit her frame well and are fun to play with.

Sofia was there as well, just those two to choose from (Sofia and Zsi Zsi). Got a quick shower before and after the action, although they do want you to pay more than 160 when you take time to shower, they let me because I said I was a good customer via txt and they agreed, allowing me have a little extra time for my cheap 160.

Zsi Zsi has some excellent pleasing skills, she knows how to turn you on with touch and smile, has a very wet mouth, and despite having some hundred thousand miles on her - she looks pretty and smells good with very very soft skin. 69ed her for my CBJ and she let me eat her ass out. Flipped her around and pound her good in mish until she was yelling in fake pain and annoying me *she was soaking wet and loving evry second),put her on top of me and made her ride it while i groped and sucked those lil fake titties. In all it was a solid service for the minimum one could pay (160).

Not sure about them doing greek, I have a feeling Sofia and Zsi Zsi have a price for that, but i didnt ask. I though of this because all the girls' assholes that Ive seen here so far look well-maintained - either waxed or bleached and none were looking beat up.

Zsi Zsi is not the youngest, they usually have a third young girl. This place has rotated the very good-looking and well-kept Apple out of there apparently and Zsi Zsi was in with Sofia who seems to be acting Mama-san. There's a third girl there at night and fourth only sometimes on weekend nights. Remember this is a 24/7 spot so ... convenient. Also they may misinform you slightly on the text messages - whether on purpose or not i cant really tell. The language barrier is strong in this place.

Glad i could help as UG has always been a help to me.