No name on ad, but goes by the name Slim - TOFTT • 631-307-2276 (current number)

I think this is her original ad, and her original phone number: 631-578-3850

I meet up with her in 2016, wouldn't go back either. Her GFE, is face in the phone during the entire meet up. I didn't get much enthusiasm from her bbbj, went to the fs just to finish, while she texted away on the phone.

Met her at a local store in Mastic, did the car LEO quick checks. . drove to the notel, gave her the donation $70/hh, she paid for the room (I was first customer of the day), so got the i paid for her room all day/night discount, probably charged everyone for the remainder of the day a room fee

https://*************.net/#!/longisland/photos/6315783850/17386701

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny, Pride!

Yea, thought she was about 5'8". You described her fairly well.

If she has an incall, I can imagine her phone blowing up, even as she is handlessly blowing some dude!

Mr. W, that 60 for gulp is probably the sweet spot, thanks for the recon. Maybe belongs in the cheap head thread.

V
If she has an incall it is probably behind that Spanish grocery store. She had me drive down the street behind it to pick her up that night. The whole area was pretty sketchy. Even if she was more attractive I would have thought twice about parking there and going into some unknown house or apartment. :eek:

I think this is her original ad, and her original phone number: 6315783850

I meet up with her in 2016, wouldn't go back either. Her GFE, is face in the phone during the entire meet up. I didn't get much enthusiasm from her bbbj, went to the fs just to finish, while she texted away on the phone.

Met her at a local store in Mastic, did the car LEO quick checks. . drove to the notel, gave her the donation $70/hh, she paid for the room (I was first customer of the day), so got the i paid for her room all day/night discount, probably charged everyone for the remainder of the day a room fee

https://*************.net/#!/longisland/photos/6315783850/17386701
Remarkable client-provider disconnect if she could text during FS. Prefers doggie for that reason I'm sure, lol!

V

You have stirred my memory.

I set up a cardate with this one about 2 years ago in Shirley. It was $40 for bbbj

She gives me the address and I look it up and its a bakery in Shirley/Mastic.

I get there and she tells me to drive down the block and she will meet me.

As I am driving I see a "hood rat". Well guess what, that was her.

I really didn't want to continue but the little head was still in charge.

She directs me to a movie theatre and tells me to go around back and park.

It's the middle of the day and it is busy behind the theatre and bamm the big head takes over

I didn't park and I told her its way to busy back here. I head back to where I picked her up and told her no thanks and gave her $20 for her time.

She got out and I left

No way did I think that her pics were real as she was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. I thought no way that what was shown in her pic was buried beneath her clothes.

Similar story / review as Hoppyone. It was about 2 years ago and she gave me the address of a bakery. Then out of the darkness walked up this “hood rat”. 60 bbj. In the car. Tall, very thin, light skinned black girl. Dressed in hoodie and sweatpants.

Went behind a building and she sucked the chrome off my bumper very quickly.
Had me drop her off at 7/11 down the street so she can buy herself candy with the money she just made.

I never repeated nor did I want to. But I can’t complain about services rendered cause she could pass for the girl in the pics and she completed the task that she was hired for with no issues.
Body - 7
Face - 4
Overall appearance - 2
Services - 8
Price - 10 ;)

Thanks for corroborating, hoppyone and bigwilly...

It's funny that we (self included), remember this girl from 2+ years ago!

None of us repeated, even for a 60 bbbj.

At that price point, in a car, how bad can it get?

I guess the counterpoint would be that we know how good it can get, all things considered. Thanks to the cheap head thread!

Btw, those are her pics, but they haven't changed since 2015 at least.

V

Saw this one today, $60 BBJCIM. In Amityville. Pick up in lot 1, drive across to lot 2 (Alyssa Panties style)

Tall, lean, Nice body, face not so much. I did not roam or inquire as to what else was available. She dresses like a tomboy.

Skills were very good. Just didn’t get any attention to the boys. I didn’t ask her too, she probably wouldn’t have minded. But she sucked me dry, then spit.

She is really nice and laid back. Talked to her for a while. Her personality is great.

So not a looker, but she is really nice and gets the job done. No drama, doesn’t act like or seem to be a druggy. Money well spent

She goes by Slim. BBJCIM for .6. Saw her the other day. Not to sloppy but damn can this girl suck, she probably could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Real nice girl, straightforward cardate set up like frogger said. Pick up in one lot move across the street handle biz spit out the door. Take back to near the 1st spot.

Looks: 6/10 The hot tub picks are her. But she’s a lot skinnier than I anticipated.
Performance: Solid 7. Idk if thats her way of giving head or she didn’t want to get messy she be the car. If it was sloppier it would have been a 9. She’s is a shop vac

Would def repeat

That's her.

The tattoos on the other thigh (non paw print side) were what seemed 'institutional'.

As a cardate/cheap head, she would probably fit the bill.

I still remember the multiple phones, the no-hands BBBJ because she was busy texting, etc. Not a good room date, at least not for me.

Not ugly, I don't think. Just that the attitude sucked.

Anyways, a couple of our members like her car service. Great! I've never had one, likely never will.

V

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think I'd want to bang the shit out of her but will probably do the car date first to gage for myself.
Shirley is way too far so hopefully she stays in Amityville.
Will report back if I can hook up with her.