No name on ad, but goes by the name Slim - TOFTT • 631-307-2276 (current number)

@frogger54 did you reach her at this phone number?
Not the phone number in the title. The phone number in the ad. Also mentioned somewhere in this thread. I should have included that. The hot tub pics are real... but that’s probably the best pic she’s ever taken IMO. Probably the reason it’s the only pic with her face in it. When I saw her she had her hair up and a couple of rainbow colored braids in the back. Not very good looking from the neck up, but her personality made up for it... and obviously so did her skills

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Not the phone number in the title. The phone number in the ad. Also mentioned somewhere in this thread. I should have included that. The hot tub pics are real... but that’s probably the best pic she’s ever taken IMO. Probably the reason it’s the only pic with her face in it. When I saw her she had her hair up and a couple of rainbow colored braids in the back. Not very good looking from the neck up, but her personality made up for it... and obviously so did her skills
Someone needs to either post the correct number or delete the 916-990-2336 number.
MOD NOTE: This is the original number from ad - 631-578-3850.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I messed up again Mr B. I did not include the number in my initial review, than when asked; I referenced a number that was previously posted. Well.. the actual number that I contacted her on... and she advertises with is
631-307-2276

Sorry for the mix up. Now go get a BBJ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would "car hops" be a fitting term for these girls?

Kind of funny, but NO!

The graphic and the caption: "The Cutest Car Hops in Town" is not a "fitting term" or image for these low end TOFTT girls or ads. Although the concept does has some humor, and I applaud your seemingly endless creative sourcing of images.

She was local to me at one point, saw her on the reg about 6 times. Got her down to 20 bj and 40 for pound and facial. Real sweet girl as long as Jerry Springer isn't on, then you might as well leave. Surprisingly tight and attractive snatch.

I saw Slim last night in amityville. She took a long time to get there but she finally showed up drove her down to another parking lot where she gave me a really good bbjcim. Overall I wouldn’t repeat just based on her looks. Shes very skinny and almost looks crackish....just not my cup of tea. But she’s gives a good bbjcim tho.

Texted her Saturday and setup to meet at a BK on sunrise. So whenever I meet these girls I don’t know for a cardate I always park across the street or very close by to check them out before just letting them in my truck. So luckily I stuck to my routine because when I saw this one there was zero chance she was getting in ! Now no disrespect to anyone that has seen her and maybe she was just having a particularly bad day but I just kept driving ! Obviously this is just mho and your mmv but she’s not for me. Stay safe out there.

Texted her Saturday and setup to meet at a BK on sunrise. So whenever I meet these girls I don’t know for a cardate I always park across the street or very close by to check them out before just letting them in my truck. So luckily I stuck to my routine because when I saw this one there was zero chance she was getting in ! Now no disrespect to anyone that has seen her and maybe she was just having a particularly bad day but I just kept driving ! Obviously this is just mho and your mmv but she’s not for me. Stay safe out there.
It’s a shame, because the time I saw her.. she was really cool and accommodating. If she actually tried to dress nice and do her hair and be more feminine (nails,make-up,etc) I think she could pass as a decent looking chick.