No Name 631-307-6713 Bohemia

Currently by airport - central Suffolk, but has advertised in the past all around the island. Comments elsewhere are positive, but dont have a lot of trust on those. Anybody here have input? Thx!

Both these girls look like Woodbury motel alumni from a few years back, particularly the red head. There was one number who had girls from all races listed.
My guess is there is handler involved on the number for white thug girl with red hair and the Spanish milf type. Did they send you pics outside the thread?

Review- AVOID Bait and switch

Reached out and got Bohemia location and rates 100/150/200. Was having a bad day and looking for relaxation to end the night. Asked for pics and was sent pics of a pretty young brunette that kinda matched her ad. So opted for SS which she was promoting an 80 special for SS. Got to the location, didn't hear back for 15-20 minutes which is the red flag where I should've left. But was trying to see who else was around and its been like no one really available lately. Got a response that she was ready, and went in. Once in the room, it was an older probably age 30s-40s hispanic looking chick, druggie thin, with facial acne. And I was like thinking Fuuuck, I was already in the room. I'll admit I am not ballsy enough to just say no thanks and leave cause I don't want trouble. So she asked for 100, and I said I have 80. Gave her 80. She told me don't even take your clothes off. And I was like fuck man, im already here so whatever. I get like a 1 minute BBJ and she says we are done, get out. Im like r u fucking kidding me and just said fuck it and left. Pretty bad day and ended with an even shittier night. She mentioned her girlfriend coming back to the room soon, so there's probably another provider for the same place scamming ppl.

That is such bullshit. Why do they think they can get away with that stuff? What if you reported them for illegal activities? They don’t care and they risk it.

That is such bullshit. Why do they think they can get away with that stuff? What if you reported them for illegal activities? They don’t care and they risk it.
Who is he going to report this to?

An anonymous tip? I do not think LE would want to be bothered

As long everyone continues to report both the good and BAD, they will get what they deserve

Right now SCPD sees them as the victim and will not do anything but they will go after you cause we guys are actully giving money to thier handlers and that is who they really want actuall was told me by a SCPD buddy

Review- AVOID Bait and switch

Reached out and got Bohemia location and rates 100/150/200. Was having a bad day and looking for relaxation to end the night. Asked for pics and was sent pics of a pretty young brunette that kinda matched her ad. So opted for SS which she was promoting an 80 special for SS. Got to the location, didn't hear back for 15-20 minutes which is the red flag where I should've left. But was trying to see who else was around and its been like no one really available lately. Got a response that she was ready, and went in. Once in the room, it was an older probably age 30s-40s hispanic looking chick, druggie thin, with facial acne. And I was like thinking Fuuuck, I was already in the room. I'll admit I am not ballsy enough to just say no thanks and leave cause I don't want trouble. So she asked for 100, and I said I have 80. Gave her 80. She told me don't even take your clothes off. And I was like fuck man, im already here so whatever. I get like a 1 minute BBJ and she says we are done, get out. Im like r u fucking kidding me and just said fuck it and left. Pretty bad day and ended with an even shittier night. She mentioned her girlfriend coming back to the room soon, so there's probably another provider for the same place scamming ppl.
You need to learn to walk. What trouble I would have turned before the door closed