No 1 Shine Foot SPA, 248 Hempstead Ave, Lynbrook 516-812-7816

Hi all, first review here...trying to get in the game, finding it a bit difficult I guess.

So I'm around the area often, and this place is fairly new. It's 30/40 for half /hr. Place looks a little dodgy, so I'm thinking it might be worth my time to try it out. As we know, not many places in long Island.
First time, went in as walk in, young girl, maybe 25-30 was handling the appts and does massages, and also had a couple older ladies doing massages. Rooms had curtains, no doors. The young girl gave me an excellent massage, however I was just looking for signs to see if anything could be haggled on the flip, needless to say, never saw an opening. So left disappointed.

So I started reading about some tips to try and let them know you're serious and I decided to go back another time. Had the same girl, she remembered me, laid on table with no towel and nothing on, left money in view, etc.. Did everything but touch her (not bold enough for that I guess) and even had a tent pole going at the end... But no luck.

So I guess I'm out on this place.. As the stars just aren't aligning.. Sadly, because she has a really good body and it's an excellent location.

Is you're looking for a place with a cute, young girl, that gives an excellent Massage... Then this is your place.

For an unfamiliar location I do an exploritory run......get into the room......look for oil, paper towels and alcohol spray bottle. These are usually good indicators for a positive experience. If not present I will say I'll come back after I finish work and don't.

I mean, you go in with a body to be massaged. Your body includes that all important appendage that is taught to be ignored and even labeled "your private parts." And in the civilized world and daily interactions, it must remain the notion that it is for private viewing and private use only.

But the exception to the rule, IMHO, is "the massage." If already in "tent-mode," then "he" now rose to the level of "a presented body part." You are in the driver's seat. In fact, going one step further, it is not even "you" wanting extras but "he" wanting extras.

You still remain innocent up to that point. And this being the key for this discussion: if "he" is "presenting erection," there is no negotiation to initiate the process of first making him erect. (because then that would involve "your" desire)

He is standing there ready and willing to be massaged just like your hand or ankle. (I dare say almost like a sneeze or a cough, an erection is a body reflex action and like a sneeze or a cough, you are not criticized for a biological happening. One merely says "God Bless You" because your body was acting according to the rules of nature and not via a mental or emotional desire and plan for ego-satisfaction.)

So, a gentle "bringing her awareness to the part of your body that was not addressed" in the "full-body-massage" without any vulgarities, in most cases can be a topic of brief insinuation. Even just a mere glance at him or a long sigh, without ever even verbalizing any intention.

Unless, however, she is so damned adorably cute and you want to date her, take her for drinks and dinner, then best to avoid any overtones in that direction because you then give the appearance of being "a man of great nobility," willing to forego immediate pleasure for the sake of enjoying her company in a more complete fashion. And, of course, if sparks fly, that will lead to probably much, much more than a mere quick release. And, besides, putting the shyness aside, I venture to say this would not be the first time she has faced this dilemma. But there is no magic formula aside from trusting your instincts. As always, good luck and always "err on the side of caution."

Foot spas are rough. They usually want to stay in business. Leave those to experts like @genius.......
There are actually two issues her one of which you left out of your post; the owners of the Foot Spa wants to stay in business but the masseuse wants to make a little more than the piddling tips usually given for a totally legit massage.

.... I venture to say this would not be the first time she has faced this dilemma. ....always "err on the side of caution."
In many cases "this dilemma" is not that you have an obvious area of stiffness but whether or not she will get in trouble if she attends to alleviate the stiffness. Since she knows that LE cannot ask for such alleviation, the asking has to come from you — so you ask.

Try touching it yourself on the flip. If she starts rubbing you nipples or balls then then keep stroking. Put your free hand on her ass. If she doesn't move away finish yourself off. eventually she'll come closer to your cock. Soon she'll be doing it herself.

Try touching it yourself on the flip. If she starts rubbing you nipples or balls then then keep stroking. Put your free hand on her ass. If she doesn't move away finish yourself off. eventually she'll come closer to your cock. Soon she'll be doing it herself.
You go straight to the heart of the matter, no BS, no frills. Some of us just don't resemble John Wayne with swagger and bravado coming into town, tying up his horse and busting through the double swinging doors of the saloon grunting out "give me a double whiskey with a beer chaser and a couple of those girls upstairs." LOL. But I do admire your fearlessness.

There are actually two issues her one of which you left out of your post; the owners of the Foot Spa wants to stay in business but the masseuse wants to make a little more than the piddling tips usually given for a totally legit massage.

In many cases "this dilemma" is not that you have an obvious area of stiffness but whether or not she will get in trouble if she attends to alleviate the stiffness. Since she knows that LE cannot ask for such alleviation, the asking has to come from you — so you ask.
You are right. I never addressed the legal issues. And once being present during an AMP LE raid, I should have.

There was an extremely busy neighborhood legit foot spa on the Queens/Nassau border. She probably had 10 rooms going all at the same time and the place was cheap. But the owner had a camera in every room fed into her laptop and she could watch the action of all 10 rooms all at the same time at he front desk in full view of the customers in the waiting room. You can just imagine how legit that place really was.

You are right. I never addressed the legal issues. And once being present during an AMP LE raid, I should have.

There was an extremely busy neighborhood legit foot spa on the Queens/Nassau border. She probably had 10 rooms going all at the same time and the place was cheap. But the owner had a camera in every room fed into her laptop and she could watch the action of all 10 rooms all at the same time at he front desk in full view of the customers in the waiting room. You can just imagine how legit that place really was.
Even if I was interested in a strictly legit massage (and I am at least 2X a week depending upon my workouts), if I saw that she had cameras the rooms I would not patronize such a place not matter how good the massage was reputed to be.

Foot spas are rough. They usually want to stay in business. Leave those to experts like @genius
Do a search on Baldwin which is also in that area and you will find what you are looking for.
do yourself a favor and avoid Baldwin as they shut down YOSHI on grand and the one on merrick rd nr the bar
is a total waste of time...
As for extras at "normal spas" it can be had but you need her/them to think of you as a regular,dont overtip but be pleasentand it may happen..
I recently found my favorite cheap normal spa to be receptive.
After id say 20 visits over the last few year with different ladies I ve stayed pat with one
older one for the last 5 visits and the massage is very thorough,but not sexually.
It started with on the flip over she would rub my chest and belly and calves and almost motorboat me wth her tits over my mouth...
Then the next visit she really worked my inner thighs to just before my taint and got me aroused to the point I couldn't keep it hidden..
Then I went a third time and asked for her via phone and find they gave me someone else and when I went to grasp her leg during massage my hand was moved and I look up and WTF??
SO now I thinking boss knows something so I return 10 days later ask for her again and as I get started this time she goes further and really makes sure she tease me and after 5 mins on the flip she starts jerking me off BUT wth the towel over it..
She kept doing the quiet motion and gave me a nice handy but with the towel it was not working for me.
So I return a week later and as I lay face down she comes in and starts kissing my ass cheeks and then starts teasing my taint and
slowly kissing my cheeks as I was thinking maybe she will rim me but no.
SO now she is like my secret GF and goes to kiss my neck and then my mouth..
I m like ok let me grab those nice tities and she releases them and I start sucking and biting them..
I then reposition my hand and start rubbing her clit and she moans approval so I slip my hand inside her panties and begin a 20 minute finger session and she was into it...
I felt like I was the worker at that point..
She comes and her pussy is drenched and smells good and I thought of DATY but figured I didn't want to press my luck..
I then enjoyed a lubricated HJ with her letting me play wth her nice nipples and breasts..
After finished she kept motioned the call me sign language but I thought she would give me her private number but she didn't understand when I asked for her to write it down....
AND then there are normal places that will freak out if you take your underwear off and I have been to those too and it a fast punch to the gut wth the bossman or lady comes in to tell you to put them on....so experience will lead the way..

As mentioned my go to as their staff is pretty professional and massage skills pretty good. Today’s commentary advises mongers to suggest a room in the back as opposed to the one behind the front desk
Appointment made, but they must have had the three side rooms booked as I was placed in a curtained room upfront, near desk and front door- It was quite unnerving to listen to customers entering and exiting, hearing the stupid bell jingle and one customer speaking at the top of her voice trying to get her Groupon off her phone-

My massage was good, but the table was creaking every time she applied pressure- Towards the end and the flip a few people must have entered- were extremely loud - I started laughing- ( why get angry— I’m not paying big bucks for this) at the absurdity of this whole situation- She then is trying to ask me if I enjoyed myself and to ask for her again - Over the mask and the noise I had no idea wtf she was saying

nevertheless I will repeat- the massage is worth it
45 for massage
40 tip

Visited Shine again..
For the most part everything remains the same- Decent one hour massage, with hot stones and lotion or oil. I’ve seen Amanda the past couple of times and she does aim to please with the massage and a halfway decent HE, When I first started going here, it was just for massage and the HE was an unexpected bonus.

Place is clean enough and after I finished she sprayed everything down ( table and face area with alcohol.
She does take her time with the strokes, but as usual I pop quickly and forcefully— Landed a few ropes in her hair and missed her eyeball by a fraction. I thought it was hilarious- She was a bit surprised and maybe angry for a second, but then broke out in that silly AMP laughter that we are all accustomed too.

The rooms have floor to ceiling walls, curtains for doors- Perhaps my next visit, I’ll suggest we try some new activities

50.00 for hour.
40.00 tip

I can’t be the only customer here who goes to this place but must add some additional information—

Although I cannot remember who I saw ( Pam? Debbie).. I received a 7/10 massage but the absolute worst HJ/cleanup in my generations of mongering — As I am finishing she just pushed her hand into my groin ( almost painfully) as I finished spewing. Took the sheet, rolled into a ball and wiped me up- Left the sheet on my stomach and said - time up, we finished…

Comical

Last discussion about this place unless things change drastically-
$50 hour
$25 tip

I can’t be the only customer here who goes to this place but must add some additional information—

Although I cannot remember who I saw ( Pam? Debbie).. I received a 7/10 massage but the absolute worst HJ/cleanup in my generations of mongering — As I am finishing she just pushed her hand into my groin ( almost painfully) as I finished spewing. Took the sheet, rolled into a ball and wiped me up- Left the sheet on my stomach and said - time up, we finished…

Comical

Last discussion about this place unless things change drastically-
$50 hour
$25 tip
Is this the one by the movie

Adding to events here
Not much has changed since previous reviews- Generally always get a good to excellent massage with HE finish- $50 for the hour and the tip is usually the same $50- ( I’ll always get the full hour from the gal) - No additional extras

About 30-40 minutes into last massage, I hear another patron walk in and enter an adjacent room quietly— I don’t think much of it until I hear a gal in the bathroom clearing her throat, coughing spitting etc, 15-20,minutes later … The telltale signs of CIM and spit in sink/ toilet-

Never happened to me here, but perhaps a new possibility -
Will advise

billyS

Reign of Terror
Adding to events here
Not much has changed since previous reviews- Generally always get a good to excellent massage with HE finish- $50 for the hour and the tip is usually the same $50- ( I’ll always get the full hour from the gal) - No additional extras

About 30-40 minutes into last massage, I hear another patron walk in and enter an adjacent room quietly— I don’t think much of it until I hear a gal in the bathroom clearing her throat, coughing spitting etc, 15-20,minutes later … The telltale signs of CIM and spit in sink/ toilet-

Never happened to me here, but perhaps a new possibility -
Will advise
Or maybe she has Covid.