Nikki And Crystal

misterxyz said:
That is one appealing ad. I doubt if it is true.

I'd have to go out on a limb and say the ad is true. I paid a visit last week to Nikki and had a very enjoyable time. I was offered the option of seeing both Nikki and Crystal but opted to see just Nikki as that was more in my price range. Nikki is a rather large woman, definitiely BBW. She offers nothing below the waist but that's fine as I only came for BBBJ and tit fuck. She gave me one of the best BBBJ I have had in a long time, very wet and some deep throat included. Everytime I came close to cumming, she'd slow down as I asked her to so I could enjoy the full half hour. Nikki didn't rush me at all. She allowed plenty of fondling and seemed to really enjoy having her massive tits sucked. She even said thank you for sucking on them. I finished off with a terrific tit fuck between those 44HH tits.

Again, I didn't have both Nikki and Crystal but if Crystal is as nice as Nikki then you're sure to have a good time.

Saw Crystal

Just saw Crystal last week. They are now somewhere in NJ and will be back in NYC in about a month. Crystal is a very skinny girl (some loose belly skin). She is very pretty and accomodating. She is "GFE" in that she allows anal play, DATY and BBBJ (no Greek). However she is not the hugging/kissing type. She never makes a move and lays there until you suggest something. Somewhat robotic. Nevertheless served 2 cups of coffee for $$.

Last edited: