Niki

Here's one:

http://www.nikis.com/

OK, I haven't seen her, but am considering it. She's LA-based, but advertising on NY Exotics. Don't know exactly what that means.

*** reviews are great on looks (9s), ok on performance (cbj). Still, with looks like that I might have to give her a try - I haven't seen much better out there.

i was asking back channel about her last month. i don't think she's currently in NYC however.

btw...... to those who think heaven is a 9..........this is what a 9 looks like.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ozzy
i was asking back channel about her last month. i don't think she's currently in NYC however.

btw...... to those who think heaven is a 9..........this is what a 9 looks like.
What more would she need to make it to a 10?

Originally posted by Bill Furniture

What more would she need to make it to a 10?

she could be better. to compare a girl who's similar to her looks and body type..... carmen electra is a 10, pam anderson is a 10.

and she's No pam anderson.

$$$

I originally replied but it went as a new thread. She is attractive, but her rates are sky high, over the century mark in some cases. Way to much $$$$ for me.

Abear

(In my solipsistic view of the world, only certain runway and print models warrant a 10. And that only while they are in their working prime.

For such a rating to be truly believable and worth anything, something approaching 90% of men would have to agree that 3,000 years ago in the barbarous forests and plains of Africa, Europe, Asia before hearing about the Ten Commandments they would have readily killed more than one other man to obtain permanent sole erotic possession of the woman in question.

I have never met or seen a picture of a woman working as a prostitute who rates a 10 on sheer physical prescence alone. Not that there may not be some high end women out there who merit such a rating, but even the pictures of high end agency women I've seen rate, at best, a 7 or 8.

For that, I might have knocked another man out 3,000 years to enjoy a single night's pleasure; provided, of course, that I was really in the mood.

[Note: While such a viewpoint clearly leaves the overwhelming majority of sex workers hovering somewhere between a 4 and a 6, it also has the benefit of being more mathematically correct in terms of application of a normal bell curve.]

Which is not to say that a woman who rates only a 4 or 5 cannot be more driven to have sex with many different men. When such a woman, in her own view, has no other choice and is compelled by her entire life's circumstances to behave thusly, she will, in fact, usually be superior to the ostensibly better looking woman as a paid temporary sexual companion.

My point: Where can a man, such as myself, find a truly obsessed yet stable young woman in her early 20s who is a real 7 or 8 for between $500 and $1,000?)

Pam a 10?????

look we all have our own opinions...but
Pam Anderson a 10 ???? which plastic
part are you talking about ??? this woman is
an overpumped hag and nothing more...JCB

jcb625

you have your tastes and i have mine.

so whats pam.... a 4?

btw...whats your 10..... and you beter make sure she hasen't had any plastic surgery either..... which will be pretty damn hard if you're gonna pick some hollywood starlet or model.

Last edited:

Aristotle

Just another girl on the IRT
I don't know about you, ozzy, but I make it a point to knock off a few points when the woman carries an incurable, potentially fatal STD.

ari....

they look like they've all had a bit of surgery to me.

pam was really based on what she looked like a few years ago, she isn't what she once was (neither is her health).

anyway...

#1 .......she looks like she's been air brushed just above her bikini line, the face and lips are so-so..... a 7.5

#2 .......looks great but a bad boob job from the looks of it....an 8.5....maybe a 9 if the boobs are better.

#3 .......that caboose is a tad big even by my standards and the boob job looks bad as well...... an 8

so how's this for a 10...........Ozzy's girlfriend.................and if anyone tells me she ain't it and that she's an "overpumped hag", i suggest you refrain from posting any opinions.

Last edited:
ok...since this is about high end hookers and not playboy centerfolds, i thought i'd post about someone i raved about a few months ago when i met her at Luana's brazilian incall. i didn't get to sample her cause unfortunately...."i don't shit where i eat" ..... anyway, she went by the name Vivianne at the time and i think i described her as a catherine zeta jones look-a-like (facially). well, she is now working for a (mid) high end agency and is double those old incall rates....... the word i had was that she was Luana's most reliable girl (service wise). now goes by the name Caterina (not to be confused with Patricia/Caterina)

and speaking of numbers....... she's a 9.

btw.......

for those interested..... for a small fee, i'll e-mail you the exact location of the "west village salsa club" that the brazilian girls all hang out at (during down time) when they're in NYC.

when there's a dozen of them on the dance floor...... it's quite a sight, even for this jaded fuck.

Sorry Oz

She's not a 10 for me - No 10 of mine can have blonde hair. I'd give Caterina a 7.5 and Ari's three solid 8's maybe the last one an 8.5. Your "girlfriend" is a damn fine looking woman though and I'd give her a 9 - which is probably the highest any blonde can get from me.

but you don't know the night they go......

funny thing is they do more dancing at an east side club than they do at SOB's. there's also a relatively new place called "brazilian cafe" off bleeker (?), but you won't find any dancing brazilians in there.

i just did.....

SOB's (Sounds Of Brazil varick st @ Houston) usually on samba nights or especially when there's a Bahia rhythm band playing (Afro-Brazilian sound). that usually gets them going and it makes "dirty dancing" look like the "alley cat" you did in grade school. however....take my advice and prepare ahead of time and make an appointment with your ATF to relieve yourself, cause when you leave this place you'll probably have the worst case of blue balls you've ever had. this place beats any strip club i've ever been to..... you just can't shake a twenty in their face and expect a lap dance..... although if you're brave (and talented) enough to get on the dance floor, you'll probably get a few stand-up laps for free.

note to April: pick up a Bahia rhythm CD and clear the floor of your living room. a little side show might be very good for business. (not that you need any extra)

Last edited: