Nicki in the bronx 253-653-9774

This one is embarassing.

So i had been looking through provider websites, and if you search bbbj in new york, 2 ladies pop up quite often, with nasty descriptions like swallowing, anal and facials. I just wanted bbbj though, and chose Nicki in the bronx because the drive time and distance is not bad from flushing.

Set up the meet for thurs but have to cancel for personal reasons. Switch to friday and at around 3:00 off i go. BTW she only takes phone calls so that was not a plus.

Get to the spot, area is south bronx off the bruckner. The place actually looked like a brand new co-op. When i was inside i thought it was either a brand new temp housing for homeless or a hostel. The doorman asks for my id, which i didnt bring so he just takes my (fake) name. Nicki met me downstairs and took the elevator up with me.

Nicki is a black girl, overweight but not really BBW. Her hair was super frizzy and out in different directions. I was expecting something like a missy elliott from the posted pics, but that was not the case. She is not very attractive. We go in the room which is a little messy, doesnt look like she lives there. I check the bathroom and we get to business. 60 for bj, 20 more for bb. There goes my "cheap" thrill. At that point i dont feel like haggling and am already in get out asap mode. I ask her if she wants the donation and she says after (weird).

She tells me "come over here baby" and reminded me of a folksy grandma talkin to a little'un. I walk over and im not hard, she grabs my small (im admittedly not that big) member in her hands, and it looks like a person snacking on a baby carrot because her hands are huge. She puts it in her mouth and gets to work. I get hard quick because i havent nutted in a few days in anticipation. She lets you control the action if you want, and only when i grabbed her to rock back and forth did i realize she has huge shoulders, head and upper body. It felt like i could get a piggyback ride from an nfl linebacker. Played with her lips and tongue a little, only it was hard to give her direction as i found out later she is partially hard of hearing so i had to shout everything. She also breathes very hard like some overweight people do, which was kind of a turn off. She had no problems dt, and towards the end i was in her throat the whole time, her making noises which sounded like a mixture of choking/vomitting. In fact, i nutted in her throat and it didnt seem to affect her at all.

We said our goodbyes and i got the hell out of dodge. On the way out she told me she doesnt like text due to LE, but now that i saw her i could text, but that's probably not going to happen. Personally i didnt like her.

So go ahead, have your jokes. I feel like after this one i deserve to be roasted. I learned a little more from this, like "a mouth is NOT just a mouth". In fact, its made me anxious to choose a quality provider for my next encounter.

Awesome, funny review there, sqrilMaster!

Huge hands, broad shoulders,... nuff said!

Yeah, folksy grannies can be hard of hearing ... was it a gum job?

Laugh of the day, unfortunately at your expense. Ballsy of you to share though, thanks!

V

Awesome, funny review there, sqrilMaster!

Huge hands, broad shoulders,... nuff said!

Yeah, folksy grannies can be hard of hearing ... was it a gum job?

Laugh of the day, unfortunately at your expense. Ballsy of you to share though, thanks!

V
Not a gum job. Shes actually not old, probably between 25-30.

This one is embarassing.

So i had been looking through provider websites, and if you search bbbj in new york, 2 ladies pop up quite often, with nasty descriptions like swallowing, anal and facials. I just wanted bbbj though, and chose Nicki in the bronx because the drive time and distance is not bad from flushing.

Set up the meet for thurs but have to cancel for personal reasons. Switch to friday and at around 3:00 off i go. BTW she only takes phone calls so that was not a plus.

Get to the spot, area is south bronx off the bruckner. The place actually looked like a brand new co-op. When i was inside i thought it was either a brand new temp housing for homeless or a hostel. The doorman asks for my id, which i didnt bring so he just takes my (fake) name. Nicki met me downstairs and took the elevator up with me.

Nicki is a black girl, overweight but not really BBW. Her hair was super frizzy and out in different directions. I was expecting something like a missy elliott from the posted pics, but that was not the case. She is not very attractive. We go in the room which is a little messy, doesnt look like she lives there. I check the bathroom and we get to business. 60 for bj, 20 more for bb. There goes my "cheap" thrill. At that point i dont feel like haggling and am already in get out asap mode. I ask her if she wants the donation and she says after (weird).

She tells me "come over here baby" and reminded me of a folksy grandma talkin to a little'un. I walk over and im not hard, she grabs my small (im admittedly not that big) member in her hands, and it looks like a person snacking on a baby carrot because her hands are huge. She puts it in her mouth and gets to work. I get hard quick because i havent nutted in a few days in anticipation. She lets you control the action if you want, and only when i grabbed her to rock back and forth did i realize she has huge shoulders, head and upper body. It felt like i could get a piggyback ride from an nfl linebacker. Played with her lips and tongue a little, only it was hard to give her direction as i found out later she is partially hard of hearing so i had to shout everything. She also breathes very hard like some overweight people do, which was kind of a turn off. She had no problems dt, and towards the end i was in her throat the whole time, her making noises which sounded like a mixture of choking/vomitting. In fact, i nutted in her throat and it didnt seem to affect her at all.

We said our goodbyes and i got the hell out of dodge. On the way out she told me she doesnt like text due to LE, but now that i saw her i could text, but that's probably not going to happen. Personally i didnt like her.

So go ahead, have your jokes. I feel like after this one i deserve to be roasted. I learned a little more from this, like "a mouth is NOT just a mouth". In fact, its made me anxious to choose a quality provider for my next encounter.
Read some of my reviews buddy... this girl sounds like a Playboy Bunny next to some of my nightmares...

Are you sure, like 100% sure she was a chic? When you were discribing her that’s were I though you were going, you know big hands, broad shoulders. Did you check?