Next level

I know that there has been extended discussions about what is GFE, my question is what will be the next level? What is after GFE? With the economy getting back to normal (up and down in 18 to 24 months cycles) and the seeming increase in providers from Eastern Europe, central and south America, basic supply and demand will mean either prices go down or new services will be offered. If GFE is the standard service package now provided and expected/requested what will the future hold? As in any market those who spot a trend early will get the maximum benefits.

I predict that singing of light opera by the prostitute when riding you, recitals of Buddhist poetry during doggie style sex, provision of psychotherapy and financial consulting services during mutual oral sex, and the offering of the ability to view the prostitute's uterus during copulation with a sonogram device will all be included as services in the next wave. Young boys (and 140 year old men like me) need it special. Wouldn't you?

For some reason, the sonogram comment got me really thinking. I wonder if doctors (OB-GYN's esp.) ever played with that equipment while "doing it". I mean, they have those special tables and everything.

Seriously though, with the current market trend, will providers start lowering their prices if they see a decline in business?

I know this has been discussed in other threads in the past, but I can't remember if there was any consensus.
We all know that most women will try to maintain their current rates, but if the number of sessions drops dramatically (say 10/week to 3-5), won't they have to do something in order to pay the bills?

I don't really see what they can provide that would be considered extra. Any additional time would in effect be lowering their rates. Throwing in any other languages, such as greek, that they would normally charge extra for would also be lowering their rates.

It will be interesting to see where this leads.

the next level is you date one for a few weeks ........

then you eat a bullet by the end of the month.

anyone still interested in the next level........

this advice stuff is turning out to be a great therapy for me.

:cool:

justme

homo economicus
SB says that when the economy slows, prices stay fixed and so business drops and women leave giving the market less selection. SB's always right, so rather than let him gloat later I'll just believe him now...

Originally posted by justme
SB says that when the economy slows, prices stay fixed and so business drops and women leave giving the market less selection. SB's always right, so rather than let him gloat later I'll just believe him now...
SB's comments were the most insightful i've read about the subject.

btw, justme, was he referring to the relative average fees of new-to-the-biz asp's who are entering this market because of declining fortunes in other parts of the economy, or just the ones who are already accustomed to a certain level of fees as asps?