News on Memphis Clubs

What's th edeal with the drought on Memphis area clubs. Don't you guys in Tennessee have computers? I lived in Memphis for 2 years and the clubs down there are among some of the best sleaze you can find. I would love to hear about the going ons in clubs like Ebony and Lace one of my ATF. The clubs are totally nude unlike the Jersey clubs I moved back to. So come on Tennesseans share the wealth.

I use to live in Memphis also and they did have some good strip clubs. I use to like Deja Vu off summer ave and I240 anything could be had in that club. Platnium Plus has the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in a strip joint and for the correct price u could get some of that ass also. There was another club over by the airport across from the FedEx hub I forgot the name but remember getting bj for 15bucks.

You must have went to the wrong club. Now this is from memory, Ebony and Lace, near the airport and around Fed Ex, you are GAURANTEED a Great time. There was also a "house" on the same street just as you enter. There was also a club, I believe the name was Flamingo that was on the way to Tunica but still in Memphis that was a great spot for fun. There are others but they escape me.