Newbie Here

First post....I've visited a number of AMP's over the past couple of years. I'm such a newbie that I had no idea that HE (+other svcs) are available. I fell backwards into it once. I had gotten a number of regular (pretty lame) massages when one time I showed at a place which gave me a HE without me asking. Boy was I suprised (and happy of course). Anyway, still haven't gotten another one but I came to these boards to get the lowdown...HELP!!!...lol!

No one will answer your questions until you read around. All the info you want is here. Browse the SPA threads at the New England, New York section.

When you come back with your own info and comments, you'll enjoy this site even more.

Good luck.

I fell backwards into it once. I had gotten a number of regular (pretty lame) massages when one time I showed at a place which gave me a HE without me asking. Boy was I suprised (and happy of course).
That's how I started too. Find a thread in your location and you'll find a wealth of info from massage with HE to FS to whatever fetish you might have.

Be forewarned, finding this site has been a benefit but not to my wallet!