New to the board

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
jmp,
hope I didnt offend your sensibilities, but if you lived in VT, you'd be asking the same question at every opportunity, and oh gee, I hope I didnt mistake Stacey for someone that wants to do a little business while getting to know all the "guys and gals" :)
take care HP

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
See. They don't have 24 hours deli's in NH. So when you run out of pretzels after midnite, and you really need something to nibble on, you're out of luck........:p :eek: ;)

[Edited by slinkybender on 07-11-2001 at 12:30 AM]

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Originally posted by Hotpuppy
jmp,
hope I didnt offend your sensibilities, but if you lived in VT, you'd be asking the same question at every opportunity, and oh gee, I hope I didnt mistake Stacey for someone that wants to do a little business while getting to know all the "guys and gals" :)
take care HP
HP, VT is worse than LI- unbelievable. try to make it to our next LI UG gig bro!

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Carl, you would go crazy up here- thanks for the invite , but as long as these get togethers are mid-week, Im pretty much hosed, if you ever put one together for a Friday or Saturday night, I will make it my business to be there
jmp, no offense taken, would humbly suggest using the :) or ;) icon to signal the fact that you are kidding
take care HP

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 07-11-2001 at 02:35 PM]

I'm nude to the board too!

Stacey, Kelly greetings. I too have just discovered UG.
Darn it I hate it when the keyboard has it's own mind....
MMMMM Boston! Have to put on my must visit list. Kelly you're round the corner from me.

Hope to hear more from both of you.