New to the area, pls help!

Hello all, I am new to the Twin Cities,a recent arrival form NJ/NYC suburban area. I was regular at NNJE and NJ-Exotics and am looking for an inexpensive agency that values its customers and reviews, similar to what I was accustomed to out east.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
NJ Buck

Originally posted by nj_buck
Hello all, I am new to the Twin Cities,a recent arrival form NJ/NYC suburban area. I was regular at NNJE and NJ-Exotics and am looking for an inexpensive agency that values its customers and reviews, similar to what I was accustomed to out east.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
NJ Buck
Suggestion - head back to NJ. I spent five years in Illinois travelling to the twin cities ever other week, just not the same hobby in the widwest. Start the search for a good couple of UTR providers. Good luck. Don't worry you have time it will be so cold your little head will be numb most of the winter.

Re: Re: New to the area, pls help!

Originally posted by Shoreguy

Start the search for a good couple of UTR providers.
I haven't got a clue where to start a UTR search in the midwest.

Can you suggest some boards/places?

You are in Luck!!

How about a little NJ in Chicago....lol. My girls travel to me in NJ from all over the US. Angela is from the Chicago area - maybe I can arrange something for you.

You can see her photos on my site or look on the UG ads under NJ.

Diesel

Re: Thanks Shoreguy.

Originally posted by Talaya
For the insult to the many good Midwestern providers I know.
No insult intended. It is just far easier her in NNJ to find any number of quality providers. Or maybe it is just the fact that I was not that focused on the hobby when I lived in IL.

You might try

You might try Lisa Lee in the Twin Cities. She came to chicago a few qeeks back. not model looks, but she's seems like a prety cool woman who'll give you a very pleasurable experience. She is cautious though as one needs to be in the mid-west. her site is meetlisalee.com

What type of appearance and action are you looking for?

That would help narrow down the list. I know many, but they don't all look alike. Nor do they provide the same type of service exactly.

GFE Preferred

I am not looking for a specific type (i.e. ethnic group or specific hair color or anything) I am having trouble finding a real nice GFE. Many of the women I have called wont meet without a reference from a local provider, a great idea I think, though its a little tough for the new guy (i.e. me :)

Thanks fo rall te help guys,
NJ_BUCK