New Thread to keep Amys OFF the TOP

billyS

Reign of Terror
whitelightening said:
So you are the gate keeper for 1F and Sanford. That maked you the pimp and that then makes it possible for LE to find you, hunt you and arrest you for pandering in illegal, ******** flesh.
Are you threatening me?

whitelightening said:
...Regarding the post, I also learned that the greatest insult you can ever do to anyone is ignore them

...Now back to what set Amy off...

...I am sure having me busted would have made Amys day...

...I will ignore Amy and she will just fade away...

You're not off to a very good start... :rolleyes:

whitelightening said:
Now back to what set Amy off was my post about maya. I never made it to see her because I walked away when I saw the LE action. I could have been one of those in the backseat if I did not decide to walk the block before entering the hotel. I am sure having me busted would have made Amys day. Regarding the post, I also learned that the greatest insult you can ever do to anyone is ignore them, so with that I will ignore Amy and she will just fade away like all used up ho's finally do. Either their pussies dry up from menopause or they wind up ODed somewhere in an alley. They never get to retire happy.

i can only HOPE to be as HAPPY as you one day!!!!! :p
starting a whole new thread is a GREAT way to ignore me....!!?????

Last edited:
I don't know WL & have nothing against him nor anyone else here. I appreciated his Maya LE post but then that got into a pissing contest with Amy?!?!?!?

My one observation about you WL, if you are indeed an attorney, it seems you have a ton of free time on your hands to post and fight and post and fight especially with Amy. Dude.....relax...go back to work and move on and stop worrying about Amy....concentrate on your clientele.

Just my 2 cents!!!

seeker6591 said:
you win..thats quite a feat !!!

do you squirt to ????????
no...but i CAN fake it!!

i saw some post on CL that led to a site that can teach you how ...they say its possible for ALL women....i'm going to check it out.

Becca

Got beeca's # off CL and went to see her. She opened the door and asked me to come back in five minutes. Thank God. If looks are important then this girl is not for you. Needless to say, I did not return. She was doing incall in Avenal