New Thread to keep Amys OFF the TOP

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
Just starting a new thread so we can all write our opinions and reviews and not have to post them in Amys thread, so her name does not appear on the top of the boards anylonger. I for one am tired of seeing the "Amy Review" thread on top every few hours, everyday for so long. Lets start a new thread for our reviews and opinions.

I think you guys are giving Amy to much power in messing with your head to start a new thread about her. My parents told me that if you want to make someone powerless, simply walk away and ignore them. If you keep talking about this woman, then she will act up and she will never leave! There is an old saying, let sleeping dogs lie.

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
ecpaul said:
Kimmie? Is this your second account? You bored today baby?!
i dont think its kimmie....but it is FUNNY!!!! h-a-t-e-r-s!!!!!!

whitelightening is just a little sucky face baby.....boohoooing all over the board cuz he got PUNKED!!!! tehe!!! what a PUSSY!!!! LOL!!!!

IMHO I sincerely find most of Amy's post fun and refreshing (different point of view) and especially how her personality seems to shine thru. Seems her posts reflect a genuinely happy person. (Note: I've never met her but I do hope to one day)

PS: Wlight, I want to thank you for posting on Maya, I think you are right.

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
tomnyc31 said:
IMHO I sincerely find most of Amy's post fun and refreshing (different point of view) and especially how her personality seems to shine thru. Seems her posts reflect a genuinely happy person. (Note: I've never met her but I do hope to one day)

PS: Wlight, I want to thank you for posting on Maya, I think you are right.
thank you..i appreciate it! and you are RIGHT...im a very happy HO!!!!

Last edited:
Ecpaul, if you have checked my reviews you know I am not Kimmie. I am a 50yr old male monger who likes young good-looking pussy for the least amount of money or in monger parlance, the best bang for my bucks.

Amy, could you at least stay out of posting on this thread for the sake of whitelightning's cardiac health. He probably needs to relax with this commotion going on and if he has a heart attack, some of the other ladies might miss his money to pay their rent. As a lady of various talents, I'm sure you understand. He-He!!

Last edited:
trigger said:
Ecpaul, if you have checked my reviews you know I am not Kimmie. I am a 50yr old male monger who likes young good-looking pussy for the least amount of money or in monger parlance, the best bang for my bucks.
Trigger I was adressing WhiteLightning :), I personally think this thread is going to help Amy out more than the desired effect. For whatever reason WhiteLightning has beef with Amy, which doesn't seem to be grounded in any personal experience with her, it really didn't warrant this thread. The fact Amy is so popular is the good and bad posts she writes and others write about her, contributing in any way (as mentioned above I think by you) only works for Amy.

Making a thread to squelch the popularity of a provider in one or more threads IMHO is a waste of time.

So Amy when are you getting the catholic schoogirl outfit, tub of jello, and strapon... I wanna be your bitch and I've been so naughty? :p

trigger said:
Amy, could you at least stay out of posting on this thread for the sake of whitelightning's cardiac health. He probably needs to relax with this commotion going on and if he has a heart attack, some of the other ladies might miss his money to pay their rent. As a lady of various talents, I'm sure you understand. He-He!!
that would be c-o-m-p-l-e-t-l-y OUT OF CHARACTER for me!!!!
besides that..i TRULY ENJOY making his blood boil! ;) :)

Ecpaul, Thanks for the clarification regarding the Kimmie comment. I also agree with you that this thread so not have been made based on my previous comment but also because this thread is not being used for the intended purpose. Slinky,may I suggest you close this thread before it becomes a potential nuclear war between whitelightning and amy. Methinks they should walk away from each other and not make any more comments toward each other because it doesn't provide us with useful information. Although I must admit that sometimes a little flame war warms me doing the cold winter months when my discretionary income is low. He-He!!

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm begining to think Whitelightning made up that shit about Maya because she dissed him. The reason I say this is just look at his progression in the 1F/Linden thread. I quoted a sampling in the LE thread. He starts off asking for info how to get in. Mind you this is two years ago when he has about 4 posts and no reviews. He starts off asking then starts begging then gets all pissed off. Next he is threatening to put the reviews on the doorstep. All within a few weeks. Now he starts a thread just to rip Amy? Reminds me of how Lawyer101 started a thread just to bitch about me. I think WL needs medication. He is taking this way too seriously. Oh, Whitelightning BTW if your reading this, I got Beadman access to Sanford yesterday. Next will be Linden for him. Why? Because he came here and started writing reviews that were verified by legit posters. So when he asked in after about 400 post we figured he deserved it. See how it works?

Last edited:
billyS said:
I'm begining to think Whitelightning made up that shit about Maya because she dissed him. The reason I say this is just look at his progression in the 1F/Linden thread. I quoted a sampling in the LE thread. He starts off asking for info how to get in. Mind you this is two years ago when he has about 4 posts and no reviews. He starts off asking then starts begging then gets all pissed off. Next he is threatening to put the reviews on the doorstep. All within a few weeks. Now he starts a thread just to rip Amy? Reminds me of how Lawyer101 started a thread just to bitch about me. I think WL needs medication. He is taking this way too seriously. Oh, Whitelightning BTW if your reading this, I got Beadman access to Sanford yesterday. Next will be Linden for him. Why? Because he came here and started writing reviews that were verified by legit posters. So when he asked in after about 400 post we figured he deserved it. See how it works?
he couldn't 'rip' his way out of a wet paper bag baby......and common sense only works...'IF' you have it!!!!!!!!

whitelightening

So you are the gate keeper for 1F and Sanford. That maked you the pimp and that then makes it possible for LE to find you, hunt you and arrest you for pandering in illegal, ******** flesh.

whitelightening

Now back to what set Amy off was my post about maya. I never made it to see her because I walked away when I saw the LE action. I could have been one of those in the backseat if I did not decide to walk the block before entering the hotel. I am sure having me busted would have made Amys day. Regarding the post, I also learned that the greatest insult you can ever do to anyone is ignore them, so with that I will ignore Amy and she will just fade away like all used up ho's finally do. Either their pussies dry up from menopause or they wind up ODed somewhere in an alley. They never get to retire happy.