New Surgeon General Advisory

Ran across this little tidbit and started to think of implications towards hobby be not GFE experience or just sugary encounters. What’s your reason to have entered into this hobby and continue to stay engaged?

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2023...demic-loneliness-isolation-united-states.html
I was young and horny and invisible to the sluts around me. Years down the road I met civilians willing to do everything sexually but I still like variety. I didn't read the article but I can say that being "lonely" at an older age has made me look for something beyond a hook up.

I was young and horny and invisible to the sluts around me. Years down the road I met civilians willing to do everything sexually but I still like variety. I didn't read the article but I can say that being "lonely" at an older age has made me look for something beyond a hook up.
Thanks for sharing your story. I have used it myself when the need has arisen and there has not been not enough time for emotional investments or just to be adventurous. If you’re interested, look up relationship styles and that will provide context. I think this narrative or national recognition might lend itself to an increase to the demand for AMPs and similar.