New "spa" In Smithtown

I think I went to this place recently, on 135 Main street, next to former Sizzler's restaurant. Relaxation Day spa. Was greeted by Nancy, late 20's? early 30's? Nice figure- large b's. Had a cute smile and was wearing a skirt. Another lady was sleeping on the couch, couldn't get a good look.

The place is comfortable, open. Walls don't go up to the cieling. Curtain for doors. I've been to this place before, had a lady back then that did an awesome scalp massage. Anyway, Nancy takes me by the hand and leads me to a room at the end. I disrobe and take the half. SOmething about it when they wear skirts and give me a backrub, I'm staring at her legs and lower torso- can't help but let the mind wander. Its like an aphrodisiac. I've had real massages before which aren't arousing rightly so, so when a massuse wears skimpy frilly summer dresses while soft touching your body, its inevitable that you're gonna want more.
Anyway, she gives me an 'ok' massage, back, legs, neck. After about 20 min, she begins the soft touch. Decent light fingernails on the back, butt and between the legs. After about 3 min, I flip on my own. She sees my little guy at attention and gives me a smile. I smile back as she slowly moves her hands closer and closer to my nether region as I'm caressing the back of her soft silky legs. She has a nice touch, a little rushed (jackhammer'esq), but I slow her down. I reach around and feel but her butt and legs and breasts. As it was my first time with her, I was gentle to show my 'gentleman' side. Wasn't long before I blew all over her milky white hands. She giggled again and I smiled back.
All in all, a very nice time. I would go back. 40+40.
Thanks for the review. I pass this place everyday and was wondering about it.