New Spa Day 718-912-7191 Bayside

There are a few AMPs alone 32nd avenue right off the Clearview expy. This particular one had the cutest-looking providers so I actually decided to stay and get a massage and see what this is about.
Outside I could tell already that I could end happy (windows and doors covers by those big “person getting a massage” picture that you can’t see in but people inside the spa can see out, security cameras near the entrance..locked door)

I buzzed and was let inside by a cute provider named COCO. She had to be 4 foot 10-11? Short with short hair just past her ears which was parted combed to one side. Fit looking and she wore tight leggings/top that made her curves look very nice. Coco said she works the front and there are two other girls in the back. I asked to see them……just “meh”…I asked coco if I can have her which she said okay to.

this place is relatively small. 3 partitioned room that have walls which stop 1 foot away from the ceiling. Curtains for doors too. But place looks very clean. I went to the bathroom and noticed a bucket in the shower stall with soapy towels inside and a few bottles of mouthwash in there..another decent sign. Just a standing shower, no table showers.

Back the room and I give 40$ for a half hour of massage (60$ for hour) and Coco really knows her stuff. She got a few knots out of me and and really relaxed me. I can def come back to her just for a massage.

20 mins in she asked me to turn over and asked if there’s anything else she could do for me. I asked what’s offered and the prices are too high for me 60$ for a HJ, 100$ for a fully nude body-to-body HJ and 140$ for nude CBJ.

I politely asked if full was ever offered and she said “sorry no” and she offered if I just want only massage that’s cool with her too. I asked if something like DATY or 69 was allowed and she grudgingly said “hmm…I think I’ll say yes to that”.

However, I decided against it and just asked her to finish the massage. I did ask if she could show me her body and she agreed as she said “I know sometimes you can get disappointed when clothes come off”. She pulled down her pants and lifted her bra (padded up) to reveal perky Bs, smooth skin and a halfway decent ass.

Since I’d be unable to actually hit that ass I thanked her, let her finish the massage (really good btw. She even did a nice neck/scalp massage) I tipped her 40$ and left.

I may return in the future since Coco is cute and knows how to massage. If you guys have better luck with her, more power to you. I’d rather get full for 140$.