New/ semi new to hobby

New here, still fairly new to the hobby. Have seen about 4 different providers total. Was seeing one provider for about a year consistently (actually see a thread about her on here already- Ashley) but haven't seen her in about a year. Looking to find another provider like her that is independent, young, and with preferably bigger chest

She was great she would come to me always, and stay well past an hour, amazing bbj, and always really into what we did. I would see her 2 or 3 times a month for a while, but she was a serious serious user, very bad problem

Mg wondering if you got to tap the ass since you saw her for a long time?
Unfortunately no, I asked a few times but she would never let me, although it always looked extremely inviting. We did every other position imaginable. She would always stay until I finished and was always willing to let me cim, but she never swallowed would always run to the bathroom to spit it out. Was also asking if she had any friends she would bring, she always said she liked other women and I really wanted to see that but it never happened. But like I said she was great, would stay for extra time always for a little bit extra, never saw her in her car though like some people mentioned, always at my place or motel, she always acted super excited, and was enthusiastic, can't say anything bad about her except for the substance problem, which is why I haven't seen her since last April because of how bad she getting, nodding out before we did anything and stuff like that, asked me to lend her donations ect.