New Scientist on female ejaculation

Great article. I loved the original flat out denial that women can ejaculate (although I'm more used to hear it referred to as squirting). Having been with a couple of squirters, there was no doubt that it wasn't a golden shower. It kind of makes me revisit an old thread where I had inadvertently made a comment about a provider receiving a prostate massage, and was trashed a little because women don't have prostates. Apparently they might. Of course, in my post I was referring to anal play, and that does not appear to be the best route to the female prostate/G-spot.

.... Having been with a couple of squirters, there was no doubt that it wasn't a golden shower.....
I have been with only one during my single days a (long) while back. Was doing DATY and I felt her clit literally get erect right in my mouth and a few seconds later she started to cum - really shuddering type spasm - and she started to squirt. It was absolutely not pee, was clear, pretty much tasteless and flooded my face and left a big wet spot on the bed. When she stopped cumming and pulled me up so I could mount her, she saw that my face was dripping, was clearly embarrassed by the situation, dried my face with part of the blanket and then proceeded to f**K my brains out.

When it was time to sleep, I had to get a towel to place on the bed as it was soaked.

Never saw her again so I don’t know if this was a regular occurrence with her

yea they do !!

most women do cum as men do and squirt if the clit is pronunced ...in the east girls are circumized to prevent them from getting too horny and promiscuous...